Amazon TSV 02/12/17

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Whatever it is, the price will probably be substantially cheaper on Amazon's own site during the preceeding week for Black Friday (24th November). There are usually hourly deals and most of their own tablets, Kindles and Alexa items are usually heavily discounted.

Whatever it is, the price will probably be substantially cheaper on Amazon's own site during the preceeding week for Black Friday (24th November). There are usually hourly deals and most of their own tablets, Kindles and Alexa items are usually heavily discounted.

Yes, the new generation Alexa, although it's a bit smaller than the other one, is discounted by £20, so I'm very tempted to get it rather than wait for qvc. I buying 4 so taking into account their ridiculous p and p, I cant see them beating Amazon. And this new one is a lot cheaper than the original but sounds fine, well it's definitely good enough for my boys and it has good reviews.

Another Alexa? Sorry don't see the point of it and my parrot might order something I don't want (if I had a parrot lol).

CC

I just got one as a back up tablet but I like it. Mine is usually £149.99 but it was £40 off for BF sale. The larger one is I think £179.99. I did wonder if this would be the TSV but I decided to buy anyway as I have Prime same day delivery so no worrying wait for 3-5 working days. I shall have to see how Lee uses it to find,out what I am missing! Dreadful prospect and if he orders a Dominos Pizza with Alexa I may switch off!

Amazon Fire HD10 32GB 10" Tablet with Music & Case Voucher and 32GB SD Card
Item Number: 513145
QVC Price £148.00
Todays Special Value Price £119.88
P&P £0.00

The brand new Amazon Fire HD10 tablet features a vibrant 10.1" high definition display, a quad-core processor, 32GB of built-in storage and 2GB of RAM for a fast and responsive experience, plus it boasts fantastic features including the Alexa voice-controlled personal assistant. Complete with a voucher for you to choose from dozens of customisable cases, a two-month free subscription voucher for Amazon Music Unlimited and a 32GB SD memory card, this sleek device is perfect for limitless reading, listening and playing.

Alexa is now hands-free on Fire tablets - a voice-controlled personal assistant, Alexa responds to your questions and commands. She can check your calendar, get news, weather, traffic or sports updates, play songs, and even create shopping lists, as well as order you a takeaway or an Uber, or look up a recipe and read it out to you to follow! You can even connect your smart home - control lights, switches, thermostats and smart home technologies, when you pair it with compatible connected devices from Philips Hue, Hive, TP-Link, and more.

It's all easy - ready to use right out of the box, there's no software or computer required, or complicated set-up; just log in with an Amazon account, connect to Wi-Fi and you're ready to go.

Tailor your entertainment - get instant access to over 500,000 of the most popular apps and games including Candy Crush Jelly Saga, Subway Surfers and more. Or choose from millions of Kindle eBook and magazine titles that you won't be able to find anywhere else. Then read comfortably at night with Blue Shade, an exclusive Fire OS feature that automatically adjusts and optimises the backlight for a more comfortable night-time reading experience.

Listen - with millions of songs from thousands of artists, the Amazon Digital Music Store brings all your favourite music to your fingertips. Music you buy on your Fire tablet is saved to Your Music Library and you can play or download it anytime. Your added value includes a free two-month subscription voucher to the Amazon Digital Music Store to give you plenty of time to discover your new favourite band.

Fast, clear, responsive - the proficient quad-core processor consists of four high-performance cores, which ensure quick app launch times, smooth games and videos, and great overall performance. Plus with the 10.1" screen and 1920 x 1200 IPS display, you can enjoy crisp images, vivid colours and whiter whites, with a fantastic viewing experience even at wide angles.

Design your browsing - the tablet comes in three colour options. Choose classic Black for a sleek look, or add some colour with brand new primary hues of Blue or Red.

Handmade just for you - the caseable case voucher, means you can either choose from dozens of available designs on the Caseable website, or opt for a customised case that is based on one of your own photographs.

Accessibility Features - VoiceView and Screen Magnifier enable access to the vast majority of Fire tablet features. VoiceView features IVONA's award-winning natural language text-to-speech voice. Fire OS 5 also includes system-wide subtitle settings, adjustable font sizes up to 50% larger, and a variety of book reading text adjustments such as adjustable colours and text spacing. Also includes adjustable font sizes/colour and built-in Oxford dictionary.

Better connected - with Family Library you can link your Amazon account to your partner's, so you can easily share apps, games, audiobooks and books. Additionally, it now allows Prime members to share their Prime Video.

Never run out of storage space - with 32GB of storage space, plus another 32GB with the added value SD memory card you can also expand your storage by up to 256 GB using a microSD card. Keep photos, favourite movies and compatible games and apps with you, plus, enjoy free unlimited cloud storage for all your Amazon content and photos taken with your Fire tablet.

Colour options:

Black
Blue
Red

What's in the box?

1 x Amazon Fire HD10 32GB tablet
1 x USB 2.0 cable
1 x 9W power adaptor
1 x quick start guide

Added value:

1 x 32GB SD card - effectively doubling the storage on your Fire Tablet
1 x Amazon Music Unlimited Subscription voucher (two months) – available to new Amazon Music Unlimited customers only. This offer expires 3rd March 2018
1 x Caseable Case voucher – delivered direct from Caseable. Please allow 7 – 10 days for delivery after you have redeemed your voucher and placed your order with Caseable. This offer expires 3rd March 2018

Technical specifications:

Display: 10.1" (25.6cm) high-definition touchscreen with IPS technology and an advanced polarising filter
Resolution: 1920 x 1200 (at 224 ppi) with 1080p Full HD video playback
Processor: Quad-Core (up to 1.3 GHz)
Operating system: Fire OS 5
Memory: 2GB RAM
Storage: 32GB of internal storage; microSD slot allows for up to 256GB of additional storage
Camera: VGA front-facing camera; 2MP rear-facing HD camera
Audio: integrated speakers
Battery life: up to 10 hours battery life (dependent on usage) of reading, surfing the web on Wi-Fi, watching video and listening to music. Battery life will vary based on device settings, usage and other factors such as web browsing and downloading content. Actual results may vary
Charge time: fully charged in under 6 hours using the charger provided
Connectivity: dual-band Wi-Fi
Adjustable font size up to 50% larger and screen colour for night reading
Sensors: Accelerometer
Tablet (h x w x d): 26.2cm x 15.9cm x 0.9cm (10.3" x 62." x 0.38")
Weight: 500g

Content formats supported: Kindle (AZW), KF8, TXT, PDF, unprotected MOBI, PRC natively, Audible Enhanced format (AAX), DOC, DOCX, JPEG, GIF, PNG, BMP, non-DRM AAC, MP3, MIDI, PCM/WAVE, OGG, WAV, M4V, MP4, AAC LC/LTP, HE-AACv1, HE-AACv2, MKV, AMR-NB, AMR-WB, HTML5, CSS3, 3GP, VP8 (WEBM)

Additional features: external volume controls, built-in Bluetooth with support for A2DP compatible stereo headphones, speakers, microphone, and LE accessories support; second screen functionality with X-ray

Accessibility: VoiceView Screen Reader and Screen Magnifier, enabling access to the vast majority of Fire tablet features. VoiceView features IVONA's award-winning natural language text-to-speech voice. Fire OS 5 also includes system-wide subtitle settings, adjustable font sizes up to 50% larger, and a variety of book reading text adjustments such as adjustable colours and text spacing. Also includes built-in Oxford dictionary

Input/output:

1 x micro USB 2.0
1 x micro SD
1 x 3.5mm headphone jack with in-line microphone support

Geographical restrictions:

The Amazon Echo HD speaker will have limited functionality outside of mainland UK, the Channel Islands, Germany and the USA

Please note: your A4 Caseable voucher will be placed inside the outer packing when your parcel arrives – be sure not to throw it in the recycling bin along with all the other packaging!

All measurements are approximate

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.513145

It’s a long time since I watched Del Boy doing a TSV and by god she is doing a hard sell, I don’t think I have seen it so bad, a real fish wife.

I suppose some will be rushed into to buying but I think as many will be put off - it comes off as untrustworthy schister.

It’s a long time since I watched Del Boy doing a TSV and by god she is doing a hard sell, I don’t think I have seen it so bad, a real fish wife.

I suppose some will be rushed into to buying but I think as many will be put off - it comes off as untrustworthy schister.

Isn't she dire ? I wonder if she has some kind of medical condition that makes her behave like that ?

It's particularly noticeable when she's with a more 'refined' guest. Last week she was on with Nikki of Lola Rose and also a fashion label woman, both of whom are well-spoken, calm and professional. DF absolutely showed herself up and although it was cringe-worthy I felt sorry for her in a way.

DF is so hard sell you keep expecting a fist to come through the Tv and her grab you by the throat scaring you into submission............. "get yours now!!!!". :mysmilie_17:

Lee said it was the latest model. But did the TSV sell out before the 11.00 show???

Latest posts

Back