Kitchen gadget bargain

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

That is an absolute bargain! I've seen this make at anything from £30-40, I bought one for a tenner from IW and I thought that was a good deal considering what I've seen them for, Ive just ordered another one thank you, because let's face it at that price it would be rude not to. :mysmilie_3:

So long since I shopped at Ideal World but they seem to have my details still. I only recently bought a spiralizer but my friend is after one so I might get this! What else is good on IW at the moment? Any recommendations before I place my order?

PS Many thanks, Atoastfan.

So long since I shopped at Ideal World but they seem to have my details still. I only recently bought a spiralizer but my friend is after one so I might get this! What else is good on IW at the moment? Any recommendations before I place my order?

To be honest Andi it depends what you're looking for, I get lots of bargains on IW, my favourite being the clothes and Skinn range, I've also just bought the Vax carpet washer for the bedrooms £99 (I went on flexi pay 3x£33) and I'm made up with it, so have a little mooch on the website :mysmilie_14:

To be honest Andi it depends what you're looking for, I get lots of bargains on IW, my favourite being the clothes and Skinn range, I've also just bought the Vax carpet washer for the bedrooms £99 (I went on flexi pay 3x£33) and I'm made up with it, so have a little mooch on the website :mysmilie_14:

Thanks, shopperholic. I did think after I asked, that was a daft question. Sadly, the IW part of the ST forum is not very informative - nowhere near as many posts as QVC's area. It's not like QVC where I am used to the products and know what represents a bargain. I've ordered the spiralizer anyway (amazing deal!) and will make a point of checking the site more regularly.

(Hope this posts ok - the forum keeps jumping around and displaying as a long, thin column, covered in ads. I can't click on Thanks or Like either at the moment.)

Thanks, shopperholic. I did think after I asked, that was a daft question. Sadly, the IW part of the ST forum is not very informative - nowhere near as many posts as QVC's area. It's not like QVC where I am used to the products and know what represents a bargain. I've ordered the spiralizer anyway (amazing deal!) and will make a point of checking the site more regularly.

(Hope this posts ok - the forum keeps jumping around and displaying as a long, thin column, covered in ads. I can't click on Thanks or Like either at the moment.)

I couldn't click "like" last night either. Andi no question is ever daft, I didn't think it was daft, they have some good deals on their website, I bought my Tefal Actifry XL for £90 with free p&p (3 x £30) which was a really good price so just hop on every now and again, you never know, you might grab yourself a bargain. :mysmilie_3:

I couldn't click "like" last night either. Andi no question is ever daft, I didn't think it was daft, they have some good deals on their website, I bought my Tefal Actifry XL for £90 with free p&p (3 x £30) which was a really good price so just hop on every now and again, you never know, you might grab yourself a bargain. :mysmilie_3:

Hope st.com is sorted soon.

And yes, I've had a little browse on "the other site" this morning, just finding my way around. If I didn't have skincare falling out of the cupboard every time I go near it, I'd try the Skinn range for sure. Maybe next year.

Hope st.com is sorted soon.

And yes, I've had a little browse on "the other site" this morning, just finding my way around. If I didn't have skincare falling out of the cupboard every time I go near it, I'd try the Skinn range for sure. Maybe next year.

:mysmilie_3: xx

:mysmilie_3: xx

It's useful having you on here as you often mention IW bargains in various threads. I'll look out for those.

Quick question, who delivers for IW? Do your get a despatch email and do they have tracking?

It's useful having you on here as you often mention IW bargains in various threads. I'll look out for those.

Quick question, who delivers for IW? Do your get a despatch email and do they have tracking?

Hermes deliver everything Andi, from a lipstick to a lawn mower, they only ever use Hermes. With free returns through Asda it's virtually risk free, and you get about three emails along the way including despatch and tracking. :mysmilie_3:

Hermes deliver everything Andi, from a lipstick to a lawn mower, they only ever use Hermes. With free returns through Asda it's virtually risk free, and you get about three emails along the way including despatch and tracking. :mysmilie_3:

Brilliant, thanks. As I say, it's been a while since I have ordered from them and couldn't remember. I wish there was an Asda closer to me. I have most other supermarkets all within a short walk but the two nearest Asdas, although only 3-4 miles away, would take ages by road and aren't in areas I visit or pass normally.

Brilliant, thanks. As I say, it's been a while since I have ordered from them and couldn't remember. I wish there was an Asda closer to me. I have most other supermarkets all within a short walk but the two nearest Asdas, although only 3-4 miles away, would take ages by road and aren't in areas I visit or pass normally.

Aw no that's no good then, you couldn't put yourself through all that just to send something back for free.

I got a real bargain from ideal world yesterday if anyone is interested. Use the code SPIRALHD to get an electric spiraliser with recipe book for just the £5.99 postage.

https://www.idealworld.tv/gb/pp/all...and-prepare-and-spiralizer-recipe-book-379858

Thanks for spotting (where did you see it?!) the offer and sharing it :)
I had never bought anything from Ideal World but went for it as too good to miss...! Excited to try a spiralizer...

It's on the site under couple item numbers and some mixed reviews - ditto on amazon - but keen to try it out!

Thanks again!

Just a head's up, but had to enter contact number at checkout (and luckily gave mobile) as I hadn't registered or used ideal world before - although I clicked NOT to receive promotions from them or others.
Anyway today I already received calls from 01273 647970 and googled to discover it's Ideal World an apparently this is a common practice for them to call you with offers :(
I didn't pick up and have blocked the number...!

Well I spotted a Kew Garden (Spear and Jackson) anvil secateur for £2.99 which is great price and tried to add to my spiralizer order but it kept trying to charge separate postage for them too.
Don't know if they're a pain like QVC and unable or unwilling to combine shipping?! The p&p is £1.99 on them so not bad at £5 all in either! Spiralizer order is my trial ;)

https://www.idealworld.tv/gb/pp/spear-jackson-kew-garden-anvil-secateurs-342373

Just a head's up, but had to enter contact number at checkout (and luckily gave mobile) as I hadn't registered or used ideal world before - although I clicked NOT to receive promotions from them or others.
Anyway today I already received calls from 01273 647970 and googled to discover it's Ideal World an apparently this is a common practice for them to call you with offers :(
I didn't pick up and have blocked the number...!

If you go to your account, there are options to tick for no calls. I've never had a call from them yet so maybe do that, change your settings on your website account.

When I checked mine out it gave me option to pay £1.49 extra and get a prepaid label for a free return which could be an alternative?

Yes, you can buy a Collect plus label to return your order for £1.49, they've always done it but it's also handy for people who don't have a local Asda.

Well I spotted a Kew Garden (Spear and Jackson) anvil secateur for £2.99 which is great price and tried to add to my spiralizer order but it kept trying to charge separate postage for them too.
Don't know if they're a pain like QVC and unable or unwilling to combine shipping?! The p&p is £1.99 on them so not bad at £5 all in either! Spiralizer order is my trial ;)

https://www.idealworld.tv/gb/pp/spear-jackson-kew-garden-anvil-secateurs-342373

With IW, it's one item number, one p&p, so you could order three and the p&p would still be £1.99. With clothes, you can order different colours and sizes but still one item number, one p&p but if you order different item numbers it's usually capped so you can still order as many as you want, and return for free.

Latest posts

Back