Kitchen gadget bargain

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I found it in a magazine. I’ll share anything else I spot that looks good value. We share the readly app in my family so I find myself scanning lots of mags that I wouldn’t usually read & often see stuff like this.

I found it in a magazine. I’ll share anything else I spot that looks good value. We share the readly app in my family so I find myself scanning lots of mags that I wouldn’t usually read & often see stuff like this.

Aha! Clever! I've not heard of that app but our local library lets you read online versions of magazines for free with a certain app. Sadly due to my illness not really able to read much these days. But thanks again for sharing ;)

If you go to your account, there are options to tick for no calls. I've never had a call from them yet so maybe do that, change your settings on your website account.

Thanks for that. When I signed up to register before buying the spiraliser, I very intentionally clicked not to be contacted by phone - in fact I put post or email only. Anyway, went on to my online account to alter the communcations preference and lo and behold they had me down to be contacted by sms and phone too - and third party offers too. Needless to say I immediately un-checked all of the options.

But the hilarious part is, I then got another 2 missed calls from them this afternoon. Luckily now I've blocked them it's not too annoying!!

With IW, it's one item number, one p&p, so you could order three and the p&p would still be £1.99. With clothes, you can order different colours and sizes but still one item number, one p&p but if you order different item numbers it's usually capped so you can still order as many as you want, and return for free.

Ahh interesting and very useful to know - much better than QVC then - you could actually buy a few sizes to try and not be penalised!

But when I added the spiraliser and the secateurs, it tried to charge me both £5.99 and £1.99 postage - but possibly because it was such a special offer?

Thought I'd share the offer I got from Ideal World after placing my first order.
No idea if it's account specific or only for newbies but they've offered me £10 off £40+ spend - with code 854204...

Don't need anything I don't think and not got to grips with the website to browse yet but hope it may work for others? x

Ahh interesting and very useful to know - much better than QVC then - you could actually buy a few sizes to try and not be penalised!

But when I added the spiraliser and the secateurs, it tried to charge me both £5.99 and £1.99 postage - but possibly because it was such a special offer?

The clothes on certain ranges the p&p is capped and certain on air kitchen shows, but they have things little tops in clearance delivered for a pound, so that's not too shabby. :mysmilie_3:

Thanks for that. When I signed up to register before buying the spiraliser, I very intentionally clicked not to be contacted by phone - in fact I put post or email only. Anyway, went on to my online account to alter the communcations preference and lo and behold they had me down to be contacted by sms and phone too - and third party offers too. Needless to say I immediately un-checked all of the options.

But the hilarious part is, I then got another 2 missed calls from them this afternoon. Luckily now I've blocked them it's not too annoying!!

Yeah I think it takes a few days to register, but blocking is as good anyway.

Aha! Clever! I've not heard of that app but our local library lets you read online versions of magazines for free with a certain app. Sadly due to my illness not really able to read much these days. But thanks again for sharing ;)

I'm sorry you're ill, hope you return to good health soon xx

Latest posts

Back