Bareminerals Christmas TSV 3/12/17

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

juleslpool

Registered Shopper
Evening all. Anyone got any clues what the bareminerals christmas tsv will include? Mum wants either that or the Elemis one for my sister but as the latter is this weekend I'd like to be able to give hger some idea which is the better optionfor her. She can't afford the two so it is an eithert or!
Thanks Jules

Evening all. Anyone got any clues what the bareminerals christmas tsv will include? Mum wants either that or the Elemis one for my sister but as the latter is this weekend I'd like to be able to give hger some idea which is the better optionfor her. She can't afford the two so it is an eithert or!
Thanks Jules

im guessing it will have a foundation in it but normally its a week or so before the acutal tsv date to acutally start getting full clues (not always a week before but i say that as a best chance to find it)

Thanks SCW will have to wait and see. Hopefully it'll have the Complexion rescue in thst my sister loves.

Still too early?
I'm hoping for the compact BarePro but not holding my breath, they haven't included it yet.

Just bumping this in case there's any news yet. It's only just over a week to go.

Thanks Tarketta, if this is it then I'm out.I will probably buy a couple of things on DHSt. like my Moxi lip gloss! I did get the last TSV & love the foundation & brush but I was 'shade matched' in store before so knew my colour.I see JL have 10% off BM @ the moment-- probably matching someone's price--Debenhams?Also 15% off Liz Earle, same as their own website & free P&P.I get mine from JL as on the account & I get points & delivery in a few days.Haven't watched QVC, am I missing bargains?I don't want a new TV, a Bose sound system, Apple laptop & the likes so I'm small fry!

i really wanted to try a BareMinerals TSV; but, if it has that red lipstick & lipliner in it like the Italian TSV then i am going to give it a miss... was hoping for something exciting....

Many of the Christmas TSVs on QVC this year have been pretty bad!

Agree it’s very boring and I also hate red lipstick,no doubt they will be raving about the bag and how you can use it as a clutch!!

Agree it’s very boring and I also hate red lipstick,no doubt they will be raving about the bag and how you can use it as a clutch!!

Well there’s nothing in the contents to rave about that’s for sure. Poor effort for a Christmas TSV.

Well that's very disappointing. Nothing in this kit to make me rub my hands and think i have to have it...it's more MEH! My money is safe. Think i shall have to look esewhere for my sisters pressie.

Latest posts

Back