Tsv o8/07/08? - Page 2

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Tsv o8/07/08?

Post Thanks / Like

Has any one purchased these, just wondered how strong the aroma is, would make ideal gifts, but will think about this, as I have never used them

Post Thanks / Like

they sell similar in tkmax for 4.99 to 9.99 and the ones I use last about 4mths and smell lovely I use Verbena though.

Post Thanks / Like

I've got an oil diffuser from the lady who sends me copy perfumes and she does oils for it in all the different scents too. They're good to put in the bathroom or where you can't leave candles burning.

Post Thanks / Like

I did not buy but I recall the reviews on the last TSV of these was not that good.

Post Thanks / Like

I bought the Aroma Di Casa reed diffusers when they were a TSV last year. I wanted to love them but the scent was just so weak that it made no difference whatsoever to the room and I had mine in a small bathroom! I ended up sending them back.

Post Thanks / Like

I've got a reed diffuser in my bathroom which I bought from a shop called Terre D'Oc in Marylebone High Street. The fragrance is lovely, but it wasn't particularly cheap. I suppose you get what you pay for. ;)

Post Thanks / Like

Oh ******!!!!!

I have ordered them. Thought they would be perfect in the downstairs loo. Grrr!

Post Thanks / Like

I've got a L'occitane reed diffuser thingy & that smells lovely in my bathroom. But I've had cheaper ones from Dunlem MIll & they've worked fine too...

Post Thanks / Like

I shall have to wait and see. Luckily, my downstairs loo could hardly be described as palatial so I might be lucky! LOL.