Sorry QVC I'm Going To Have To Switch Off

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Dream Girl

Registered Shopper
1pm Wednesday show with Claire Sutton

Today she is acting far too way over the top, its so off putting

:mysmilie_8::mysmilie_8::mysmilie_8::mysmilie_46:

The Kitchen Aid guest doesn’t need a QVC presenter, seems to me he could manage the show alone. Good presentation skills, strong clear voice, no giggling, no flirting, no long personal stories, no twittering, no admiring himself in the monitor, no jabbing finger and ‘get yours’, no exhortations to buy one of each colour to see which suits your kitchen best.

If I were the Kitchen Aid guest on with Claire Sutton I'd probably end up taking the Kitchen Aid and bashing her over the head with it! "There, that's another thing it's useful for - getting rid of false, annoying bimbettes!"

She's a parody of a shopping telly presenter, so is Simon Dairylee. I can't help but be embarrassed by Claire Sutton though, she's so dramatic, when ever I channel hop on and she's there I keep expecting her to do Jazz hands and burst into a chorus of "Cabaret"

I had to have a look at the recorded shows from today & yes, she's in warp drive. I always think she's at her worst when she's flogging items with a higher price point ; she tells the guest how many said items she has been given - usually saying how lucky/spoiled she is, she lingers over her words as though she's got a plum in her mouth & generally acts like the Hyacinth Bucket of TV shopping. IMO she's a snob.

I had to have a look at the recorded shows from today & yes, she's in warp drive. I always think she's at her worst when she's flogging items with a higher price point ; she tells the guest how many said items she has been given - usually saying how lucky/spoiled she is, she lingers over her words as though she's got a plum in her mouth & generally acts like the Hyacinth Bucket of TV shopping. IMO she's a snob.

I know someone who knows her and yes she is very different off-screen. She has been quoted as saying she "slaps on the cream, smiles then lays on the cream."

I would much prefer to watch the off-screen Claire. I would probably watch a presentation, not a show as they call it, instead of turning off. Please presenters stop showing off and talking about your private lives. A few viewers might be interested but I imagine the majority are irritated by it and watch less and less QVC. Just my opinion.

If I live to be a thousand I'll never figure out why Jill Franks thinks her opinion matters to QVC customers, and her "loving/using/can't live without" sentence attached to each and every single product she's trying to flog, would be the deciding factor in making you buy it, the womans deluded.

Catherine Huntley is reasonably OK most of the time, Claire Sutton is really false and irritating lately and Jill Franks is just a PITA although her hair has improved. Simon Huuuuuuundreds and Thouuuuussaaands Biagi is beyond words.

CC

I agree, I can't abide Simon "there's loads in store" Dairylee, he's so cheesy he sends your cholesterol sky high just by looking at him.

Latest posts

Back