Doll 10 TSV 07/12/17

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Is anyone getting the TSV?

I could have been tempted if there had been a mascara instead of the cream blusher (personal preference, don't like them) but I'm also a bit wary given that everyone modelling the foundation looks about 2 shades darker than usual, Doris included. Deborah-Ann looked positively orange and I'm guessing she was in medium, hmmmm...

I've had it in and out of my basket a couple of times but I have an ocean of foundation to work through. As I posted a while ago I should order a Kitchenaid and mix these foundations all together and would probably create the perfect shade and texture for me!

I have a few of the cream blushers and lipsticks from other Doll10 sets so even though I like them I just don't need them. The concealer is good - I prefer it the Tarte's Shape tape. If they'd done a double sized tube of that I would have ordered (probably).

I did buy another duo of the Conceal It concealer item 206339 also a good product on my skin. It's a duo they sell once a year but since my shade is in stock I thought I'd go for it.

Anyone seen a Doll10 OTO?

I've had it in and out of my basket a couple of times but I have an ocean of foundation to work through. As I posted a while ago I should order a Kitchenaid and mix these foundations all together and would probably create the perfect shade and texture for me!

I have a few of the cream blushers and lipsticks from other Doll10 sets so even though I like them I just don't need them. The concealer is good - I prefer it the Tarte's Shape tape. If they'd done a double sized tube of that I would have ordered (probably).

I did buy another duo of the Conceal It concealer item 206339 also a good product on my skin. It's a duo they sell once a year but since my shade is in stock I thought I'd go for it.

Anyone seen a Doll10 OTO?

nope because i dont think its due to sell out early

Cheers Ian, I don't like to think I've missed anything! :mysmilie_3:

They haven't demonstrated the lippy, blush and highlighter much, just repeating ad nauseam the Debra-Anne is in the medium blah blah...Doris in the light..

What an unusual TSV, the bit I seen they didn't show the fair colour, the highlighter or the concealer and barely showed the lipstick. I don't get how Doris can stress how great and important it is to tell you she has the "leaping bunny" then say ******* Basso is her good friend, so she obviously has the bunny to attract respect for having scruples and a wider customer fanbase, who knows if that'll still be there after that little confession. :mysmilie_13:

I noticed that too; mind you they all pretend to be bezzie mates - the guests, the models and presenters.

Last night JF read a tweet asking Doris how long was shelf life unopened and Doris said she did not know?:thinking: Not good as its her flipin brand.

Latest posts

Back