Doll 10 TSV 07/12/17

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Well I was given a sample of Chanel Sublimage Le Teint and fell in love with it so I ordered when Debenhams were doing a 20%diiscount on Beauty,it’s complete flawless on my skin and comes with its own brush,because you only need a small amount it’s going to last a long time even with every day use,so all in all for me it’s worth it.

I just looked up the reviews and it seems to score very highly. Well done for finding a product that you love and is perfect for your skin. On that basis, it's worth every penny.

its worth every penny imo. you don't need 10 middling foundation just one fab one :mysmilie_59:

Well I was given a sample of Chanel Sublimage Le Teint and fell in love with it so I ordered when Debenhams were doing a 20%diiscount on Beauty,it’s complete flawless on my skin and comes with its own brush,because you only need a small amount it’s going to last a long time even with every day use,so all in all for me it’s worth it.
Well you rather inspired me with this., lynn. Not that I went for the mega bucks one but I looked on JLP website and saw Chanel do a number of different foundations between £30-40. So I was in KIngston today and had a chat and the lady recommended one and gave me a sample. The aim was for full coverage with some glow. My skin has forgotten what glow is.

I did have a good match from the Estée Lauder range but I found them a little bit oily. I kept the box for shade reference purposes. I always used to use Porcelain Beige by Clinique which they regarded as the classic Englishwoman's foundation. Then they changed everything and I really struggled to find a replacement in their range. It's such a ****** faff when they change all the ranges isn't it?

Whilst I was out I tested the Blue and Shay Blood Oranges and Belladonna. Neither suited my skin really, especially the oranges one. So money saved there, YAY!!!!

I bought Shiseido Future Solution FX in the sale for £20, adore it, B20 is my shade. I would without a second thought pay full price £65 for it. A tiny pearl size does the whole face gives great coverage. But then I love Guerlain Lumious Parure as well. I wait for Escentual to do their 20-25% off and buy.

Estee Lauder has never worked for me foundation wise, I have been given 7 days worth to try of different ones.

I'm bit disappointed, I was hoping it was going to be the TSV Italy has today with eyeshadow kit.. think I'll give it a miss
I'm giving a lot a miss lately , won't be long till the dreaded high street sales start!!.. will fill my retail therapy gap lol

I'm bit disappointed, I was hoping it was going to be the TSV Italy has today with eyeshadow kit.. think I'll give it a miss
I'm giving a lot a miss lately , won't be long till the dreaded high street sales start!!.. will fill my retail therapy gap lol
That palette looks lovely

Have to confess I succumbed to that last week (still waiting for it of course) - I think Doll 10 eyeshadow palettes are a class act and have both of the other ones you can get from QVC, would highly recommend.

Is it 35 quid lovely? It's HERE

Not really but would have been nice to be included in the TSV instead of the very similar things to previous ones we are being offered.
Anyone heard what the colours of the blusher & lipstick are?

I confess I bought the palette with round pans a long time ago, but then felt guilty so put it to one side to sell it on ebay (there's a whole soap opera of conflict going on in my psyche :mysmilie_486:)- so I might dig it out and try it.

Doll 10 About Face HydraGel 6 Piece Make-up Collection
Item Number: 233032
QVC Price £50.00
Todays Special Value Price £37.98
P&P £4.95

This six-piece make-up collection from Doll 10 features the popular HydraGel Foundation and Concealer, which provide full coverage with a weightless feel, the HydraGel Cream Balm which adds a natural-looking flush to your cheeks, plus the HydraGel Lipstick, H2Glo Highlighter and No 3 double-ended brush. Reveal your most beautiful self with this fabulous collection that works to enhance your natural beauty.

Discover HydraGel - with an ultra-lightweight gel formulation, each HydraGel product in this collection is designed to impart intense hydration without saturating your skin. From creamy liquids to soft balms, you'll love how the range enhances your natural complexion.

Glow from within - the cream formula of the H2Glo Highlighter easily glides onto your skin and blends beautifully to help give a glowing, dewy quality. The golden Champagne shade also brings a premium, on-trend feel to your finished look.

Contains:

1 x HydraGel Foundation (60ml) - in a choice of Fair, Light, Medium, Tan, or Deep; helps to smooth the appearance of your skin upon application for a more flawless, age-defying look
1 x HydraGel Concealer (12ml) - designed to conceal the appearance of imperfections, redness, and blemishes, plus add reflection to dark circles under your eyes
1 x HydraGel Cheek Balm (4g) in Stop I'm Blushing (plummy rose) - provides the ease of a powder blush with the fresh, natural look of a cream. Formulated with shea butter, avocado butter, jojoba seed oil and lavender extract
1 x H2Glo Highlighter (4.5g) in Champagne - add a dose to your cheeks, brows, décolleté, or wherever impulse strikes, for a healthy hint of golden highlight
1 x HydraGel Lipstick (3.3g) in StarStruck (plummy rose) - provides bold, one-stroke colour in a moisturising, satin finish
1 x No 3 double-ended brush - designed to provide maximum control while applying and blending cream or liquid foundation and concealer, to help you achieve flawless-looking skin

How to use:
HydraGel Foundation:

Apply to your face using the larger end of the No 3 brush, buffing into your skin for a flawless finish

HydraGel Concealer:

Using the smaller end of the No 3 brush, apply a small amount to the desired area and blend well

HydraGel Cheek Balm:

Press onto the apples of your cheeks with your fingertips or a brush, blending out towards your hairline

H2Glo Highlighter:

Very lightly, dab a clean finger or sponge into the H2Glo; do not press into the compact
Gently pat onto the desired area

HydraGel Lipstick:

Apply to your top and bottom lips
Reapply as desired

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.233032

Latest posts

Back