Customer Service: How on earth?!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Well the woman on arsebook who is really annoyed because CS left a message on her answerphone about a popcorn order WHICH WAS A CHRISTMAS PRESENT FOR HER HUSBAND so is now no longer a surprise, certainly isn't one of the mystery voters.

Much as I like popcorn if Mr L gives it to me for Christmas it will pop his ****** corn!

When I have had cause to ring customer services they have always been helpful but then again I haven't had any serious problems.However I don't want to pay their P&P charges and wait what seems forever for delivery.It has been agreed many times other companies can leave QVC in the dark ages.Yes the likes of Chuntley will be insufferable simpering on about this.Awards are only worth anything if judged by a credible source and against recognised competitors.

I must say, the CS staff are generally pleasant enough. I always try to be polite and pleasant back, even when they test my patience. A couple of months ago, I had a letter to say they'd tried to take payment for an Auto Delivery but it had been refused. I guessed what the problem was - I had recently received a new credit card and had rung them literally the day it arrived to let them know for any ADs and EPs, etc, but of course they hadn't changed my details for all future payments. Dozy bu99ers. The lady on the phone said, "Oh, that's unusual" and I said, "No it's not". But I said it in a nice way! The AD never did come. It said on my account online that it had been cancelled. This time when I rang them, I did rant a bit and was really sarcastic. The CS woman said the delivery had been cancelled because my card had been refused (aaaaaarghhhhh! how many times??!!) and they had tried to call me about it. No they ****** hadn't.

Anyway, back to the point. I think the staff are ok but are having to deal with a cumbersome, slow system which will just about make it into the 21st century as we enter the 22nd.

Prize for the first person to hear a mention of the award on air! I won't win because I hardly watch. We should have a sweepstake for which presenter it will actually be.

Those are some interesting companies, although I didn't recognise the second one. I wonder if the big names were even in the running and if so, where they came. I can't believe Dairy Crest features all that highly in most people's customer service experience, or does it?

I could accept QVC being in the top 3 for customer service balls-ups!
They took over 2 months to sort out a refund for a faulty item, taking numerous phone calls and only resolved with a strongly worded email.
Thank goodness I watch very little now as I couldn't bear to hear them going on about how wonderful their Customer Service is.

Those are some interesting companies, although I didn't recognise the second one. I wonder if the big names were even in the running and if so, where they came. I can't believe Dairy Crest features all that highly in most people's customer service experience, or does it?

PlayStation, I think!

Is this "Top 50" for high-street type customers like me and you, or for wholesalers? I can't believe that many people need to be using customer services for the likes of Dairy Crest and BAXI often enough for customers to up-vote them in a satisfaction survey.

Here's a bit more information and ratings for the other retailers vying to deliver the best customer experience:

(click on table to enlarge)

Screen Shot 2017-11-23 at 13.30.35.jpg

https://www.marketingweek.com/2017/11/23/customer-experience-hits-low/

I am more baffled than ever.

How the sodding hell has Q gone from 19 to 1????? Were palms greased and is that why the TSVs have got smaller/P&P costs have gone up?!?!?

Yeah definitely palms must've been greased because I read one that said Amazon were first, and QVC were nowhere to be seen in the top twenty.

Where on earth has this come from? I can't believe QVC have topped the likes of JL, First Direct & M&S.In December edition of Which 100 online shops rated by their customers they are No. 21.Obviously there is more info as to the criteria & number of respondents which has to be taken into account.As they are a TV/ online selling I would think No.21 was pretty dire?

How the sodding hell has Q gone from 19 to 1????? Were palms greased and is that why the TSVs have got smaller/P&P costs have gone up?!?!?

Yeah definitely palms must've been greased because I read one that said Amazon were first, and QVC were nowhere to be seen in the top twenty.

10,000 "surveyed customers" currently laughing all the way to the bank. Or waiting in for their beauty hamper delivery.

Sweet lord, get your sick bags at the ready when reading the arse-licking comments on Q's FB page - have none of these people actually ever shopped anywhere else?!?!?

Latest posts

Back