Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Churchill's Confectionery Set of 2 Tins with Biscuits
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.806425

Auto-Delivery Churchill's Confectionery Set of 2 Tins with Biscuits
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.807190

QVC Price £24.50
Todays Special Value Price £16.98
P&P £0.00

Inspired by the popularity of past Art Deco and Winter Theme collections, Churchill's Confectionery is offering a choice of two beautiful tins each filled with new delicious biscuits, especially for QVC customers. These stunning collections are ideal gifts for friends, family, teachers or colleagues, and are kitchen cupboard essentials for when it's time for tea.

Brand new for you - this collection brings the launch of Churchill's Confectionery's brand new Marlene & Scarlett Art Deco Ladies tin, containing their tasty new White Chocolate and Raspberry Biscuits, as well as their classic Belgian Choc Chip variety. The second choice depicts their pretty Snow Globes design and is filled with Cinnamon Petticoat Tails Shortbread and Mini Choc Chip Biscuits, both made just for QVC customers.

Available with Auto Delivery - select our Auto Delivery option and after 100 days you'll receive another beautiful tin filled with more delicious biscuits, at today's fantastic price. Find out more about your second delivery below, it will reach you just in time for a special Easter or Mother's Day gift.

Store in a cool, dry place
Suitable for vegetarians
Free from artificial colours, flavourings or preservatives
Shelf life: 12 months
Tin (l x w x d): Marlene & Scarlett: Marlene: 15cm x 15cm x 5.5cm (5.9" x 5.9" x 2.1"), Scarlett: 24cm x 16cm x 55cm (9.4" x 6.3" x 3.9"); Snow Globes: 24cm x 19cm x 23cm (9.4" x 7.5" x 9")
Weight: Marlene & Scarlett: 1kg; Snow Globes: 870g

In a choice of:

1 x Marlene & Scarlett tin - with Belgian Choc Chip (300g) and new White Chocolate and Raspberry (300g) Biscuits

Or

1 x Snow Globes tin - with Mini Choc Chip Biscuits (225g) and Cinnamon Petticoat Tails Shortbread (225g)

Choosing Auto Delivery?
Second delivery following the Marlene & Scarlett option:

1 x Marlene & Scarlett tin - with Belgian Choc Chip (300g) and brand new White Chocolate and Raspberry (200g) Biscuits

Second delivery following the Snow Globes option:

1 x Daffodil and Rose tin - containing scrumptious Apple Crumble (200g) and Stem Ginger & Lemon (300g) Biscuits

For allergens, nutritional information and ingredients please see attached document - allergens will be in bold

Delivered directly from Churchill's Confectionery: please allow 7 - 10 working days for delivery. UK only (excluding UK highlands and islands, including Northern Ireland)

All measurements are approximate

I see everyone is excited about this TSV by the many posts on this thread.:mysmilie_19:

The CH guest had me running for the mute button, she don't seem to draw breath....:giggle:

if she gasps enough and rasps enough she will sell out of these overpriced biscuits. someones buying them this must be the third tsv :mysmilie_5:

I bought a big tin of McVities biscuits last year with a lovely festive scene on the front, and the biscuits were lovely too for a fiver from Morrisons. QVC are as funny as their Black Friday "deals". :mysmilie_17:

Caught Chuntley showing these this morning, oh how I laughed, from the orgasmic "mmmmm" "oh! mmmmm" to the fact that now all of a sudden she loves her food especially cakes, it was only ten minutes ago she was ramming the virtues of "healthy eating" down people's throats whilst prancing, preening and admiring herself on air, mind you by her own admittance she's piled it back on again so you won't be seeing that for a while eh?

Talking of tins, Tesco had a really lovely tin of after eight mints, I think it was a London skyline type thing in their lovely dark green and black. It was cheap too. Don't know why I didn't buy it when I saw it as they were all gone when I went in today. Blahhh. Churchills biscuits just look really boring to me, but to be fair I don't eat biscuits so probably very nice.

I know other years M&S have reduced a particular tin of their biscuits to half price each week & I think they are doing it again this year. Think it means they are around £5 a tin, not sure the weight or what the biscuits are like.

Of course this means braving the DHS! :mysmilie_13:

When they were trailing the TSV during the Eek show JF actually ate one and very nearly 2! Alison Reily asked her why she was eating it since it wasn't green and made into a smoothie! I could have kissed her!

I know other years M&S have reduced a particular tin of their biscuits to half price each week & I think they are doing it again this year. Think it means they are around £5 a tin, not sure the weight or what the biscuits are like.

Of course this means braving the DHS! :mysmilie_13:

I bought one half price for £4 last week, all chocolate ones. useful for work etc when you are expected to provide goodies for a charity event or internal leaving do. Works out relatively cheap and looks good and above all EASY having been railroaded into it.

Going in raptures about biscuits you can buy at most supermarkets that look and sound exactly the same Fox's Chunkie Cookies Merba's Milk Chocolate Cookies Cadbury's and Galaxy to them too !!
They did more shouting about the tins than the biscuits!!.... The guest said you can't get anything like them on the high street!!

I just don’t get it about these biscuits at all
Qvc seem obsessed with having this woman on over acting about flipping biscuits and their tins.

:mysmilie_11:

Many people love a nice biscuit tin though, don't they? If I had any room I would keep them as potential storage boxes. Having said that, I wouldn't pay Q top dollar for them but would be in a supermarket or M&S buying for probably half the price.

Latest posts

Back