Worst present ever!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

i don't know why but i am itching to put the wreath on the door and light up my front garden with rice lights.

Yes Andi, the chocolate todger had indeed been through many women's hands before it got to me. :mysmilie_17: I put it in the fridge fully intending to give it her back as a joke for her birthday, I told the husband he could have it though if he wanted, he did and ate it with a cup of tea, he found it hilarious but said he broke it up first, because it felt weird eating it whole. :
mysmilie_17:

:mysmilie_15: :mysmilie_15: Lordy, lordy lordy. There are worse folks out there than me and Mr CC :mysmilie_13:

CC

Heh heh heh

...back on to the original 'worst present ever', an ad for these inexplicably found its way to my FB timeline - dreadful name and even worse price!!!

https://www.cultbeauty.co.uk/aesop-...lay&utm_source=adroll&utm_campaign=dynamic_NF

"Post Poo Drops" - that has got to be the worst name anyone could come up with and it sounds like something you would only get on prescription. At least it's unambiguous, although I'm sure if QVC sold it, some idiot on FB would be asking if you use it before or after using the toilet, or if it's for your eyes. Or, worse, will they be able to try it at the Beauty Bash.

"Post Poo Drops" - that has got to be the worst name anyone could come up with and it sounds like something you would only get on prescription. At least it's unambiguous, although I'm sure if QVC sold it, some idiot on FB would be asking if you use it before or after using the toilet, or if it's for your eyes. Or, worse, will they be able to try it at the Beauty Bash.

Not sure if you're familiar with Modern Toss, but it sounds like something Mr Tourette would come up with :mysmilie_17:

Not sure if you're familiar with Modern Toss, but it sounds like something Mr Tourette would come up with :mysmilie_17:

Oh god, I love Modern Toss - I have two of their tee shirts! It's been a while since I've looked at the books or thought about them. Must dig them out!

Latest posts

Back