Lulu Time Bomb TSV 09/12/17

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Lulu's Time Bomb 5 Piece Anti Ageing Radiant Skin Collection & Bag
Item Number: 232558
QVC Price £90.00
Todays Special Value Price £47.96
P&P £4.95

This five-piece collection from Lulu's Time Bomb features iconic favourites including Hand to Hand Combat Cream and Troubleshooter Neck, Jaw & Chest Cream, plus the brand new ABC Vitamin Solution to help deliver a boost of hydration and radiance to your complexion. Packed with gorgeous skincare treatments and the ultimate hand cream, this Lulu's Time Bomb set is a must-have to help create a more luminous skin look.

The squad has arrived - Hand to Hand Combat Hand Cream, Take Time Off Cleanser, Glory Days Cream and Troubleshooter Neck, Jaw & Chest Cream are all tried-and-tested customer favourites at QVC, so you can slot them into your routine with confidence.

A brand new launch - developed to be used just before you go to sleep, the ABC Vitamin Solution works to target visible signs of ageing and is infused with a cocktail of vitamins - so you can wake up to more luminous skin, even if you didn't get your full eight hours.

Contains:

1 x Hand to Hand Combat Hand Cream (150ml; supersize) - a hydrating, silky cream with a gel-like texture designed to help keep your hands, nails and cuticles feeling supple and moisturised. Enriched with vitamin E, pea extract and argan oil
1 x Take Time Off Cleanser (125ml; full size) - works to cleanse, moisturise and lift dead skin cells to reveal fresher-looking skin. Features small crystals like the ones used in professional microdermabrasion
1 x Glory Days Day Cream (100ml; supersize) - a 4-in-1 multi-tasker that works to moisturise, prime, tighten and brighten your skin to leave it looking smooth, dewy and prepped for make-up application. Infused with borage oil, glucose and white flower oils, plus hyaluronic acid
1 x Troubleshooter Neck, Jaw & Chest Cream (45ml; full size) - this hero product is designed to help enhance the appearance of suppleness and elasticity in target areas, plus help rebalance texture and brighten the appearance of your skin tone. Contains vitamin C, pea extract, olive oil and hyaluronic acid
1 x NEW ABC Vitamin Solution (30ml; full size) this night-time skincare supplement has been created to promote a tighter, brighter and more radiant complexion, and is packed with a powerhouse blend of vitamins, including vitamins A, B3, B12 and C, plus squalane and hyaluronic acid
1 x silver toiletry bag

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.232558

Dear God, watching Franks and Lulu talking over one another is a nightmare ! Franks salivating on yet another product she can't live without is enough to stop anyone buying - particularly as no product appears to make her look any better !!!

My mum said she had this wonder hand cream - when I looked it was Time Bomb. Mum is 80 and said her hands had gone back 20 years - ahem. She got it in TK Maxx for a fiver.

I have tried all this stuff and I rate it on a par with Prai. OK, but does nothing for ageing or dry skin. The price of Time Bomb has sneaked up and I would not buy it after trying it and returning. Not a patch on Decleor. Lulu looks young because she's had facelifts and I don't care what she says otherwise. The mouth gives it away.

CC

My mum said she had this wonder hand cream - when I looked it was Time Bomb. Mum is 80 and said her hands had gone back 20 years - ahem. She got it in TK Maxx for a fiver.

I have tried all this stuff and I rate it on a par with Prai. OK, but does nothing for ageing or dry skin. The price of Time Bomb has sneaked up and I would not buy it after trying it and returning. Not a patch on Decleor. Lulu looks young because she's had facelifts and I don't care what she says otherwise. The mouth gives it away.

CC
I liked the handcream. Nothing else though

CC

How does her mouth give it away>, she looks quite natural to me, mind you I am due an eye test lol

Its the wide eyed look that does me, Lulu's eyeballs have a life of their own when she tries to get her point over. The only thing that's keeping her young 'naturally' is her hair style. Any woman over 60 doesn't need to look her age if she has the right hair cut. Sadly most women stick with the short-feather layered-easy-to-do look that's so ageing, particularly with grey hair and mumsy glasses. Look around any supermarket, craft shows, garden centres at lunchtimes and you'd think there was a cloning programme going on with the amount of older women looking the same.

her cheeks and lips are filled but she looks better than she fist had it done its not so puffed lol

Chuntley is such a worrier, she was panicking that the LuLu TSV was going to sell out so urging, begging you to buy before it does...............again, another one that didn't.

Latest posts

Back