Yankee Candles TSV 11/12/17

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

The advanced orders were supposed to be delivered this week but no sign yet.

Not sure if I'm on the right thread here, it's theSound of Music auto that's just turned up.

anyone on the auto delivery : mine are showing as in process can't wait.

Do you mean the 10 small jars, boffy? That was the TSV on 18/10/17 and yes, mine have been despatched too. I had completely forgotten about them! Also, didn't realise we were getting the Apricot Rose, Rainbow Cookie and other two in that new release.

Do you mean the 10 small jars, boffy? That was the TSV on 18/10/17 and yes, mine have been despatched too. I had completely forgotten about them! Also, didn't realise we were getting the Apricot Rose, Rainbow Cookie and other two in that new release.

i am very happy that i will be able to try the new releases can't wait :mysmilie_8:

i am very happy that i will be able to try the new releases can't wait :mysmilie_8:

I was saying on another thread, I tried them in Boots and I'm not wowed. For me, two are just quite nice and two are a bit wishy-washy, but I agree it's great to be able to try them this way and I'm still looking forward to my delivery. Hope you like them too.

any dodgy ones i gift. i have two outlaws birthdays coming up so they will get the candles i don't like. any fruity ones goes to my daughter as a can't abide the fruit ones. when you are getting 4 x10 drops you can afford to be generous

any dodgy ones i gift. i have two outlaws birthdays coming up so they will get the candles i don't like. any fruity ones goes to my daughter as a can't abide the fruit ones. when you are getting 4 x10 drops you can afford to be generous

Agreed. Likewise, my niece gets a candle or two from me but only votives, tea lights and small jars so far because I'm still training her in "The Fine Art of Candle Care & Maintenance" and she's not ready for a bigger jar yet! Fortunately, we have different scent preferences because I always let her choose.

when i used to buy the large trios from qvc there is always without fail one i really won't like, i used to give away large jars but i don't really buy a lot of yankee from qvc anymore

got the auto delivery and some of the new releases are very nice on cold sniff the calm and quiet place is lovely burning

Am I losing the plot here, I thought this 'Enjoy the Simple Things' set was a one-off and not part of an AD...???? Totally confused as to what this relates to.

http://www.qvcuk.com/Yankee-Candle-...t-of-3-Large-Jars.product.708388.html?sc=IROA
They have just added the AD option today. Annoyingly! I ordered last week as I was at home most of the week so knew I could take delivery but I had my suspicions they might go for AD nearer the time it went on air. Only one other drop it seems though.

:mysmilie_59:

They have just added the AD option today. Annoyingly! I ordered last week as I was at home most of the week so knew I could take delivery but I had my suspicions they might go for AD nearer the time it went on air. Only one other drop it seems though.

:mysmilie_59:

If you want the AD, call CS and tell them you didn't have the opportunity when you ordered and they might let you have it.

i had a feeling they might do an auto-delivery but no-one was honeslty sure & you cannot be added to a auto-delivery if you want to join the AD you have to send the first set back & order on auto-delivery

i had a feeling they might do an auto-delivery but no-one was honeslty sure & you cannot be added to a auto-delivery if you want to join the AD you have to send the first set back & order on auto-delivery

Depends who you get on the phone as sometimes they are more flexible. I ordered a TSV on AD last year and they didn't send the second drop because they said my card was refused (they hadn't changed the details to the new card I had told them about). They told me just to call every time an AD was due and I could get it at the original (TSV) price. I know this was more their fault but Mazza could argue that she hadn't been given the full info (about ADs) when she ordered so that's their fault too.

Latest posts

Back