Yankee Candles TSV 11/12/17

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Going off-piste with Q seems risky and they did apparently mess up a couple of them last year (though mine were OK with just one slight delay). I shall just wait for the next UK release and hope Q has them for the same price for the single drop. As I always buy matching melts I have decided to try to resist US specials this year as they mean trying to fInd a similar scent from the UK range and that is a bit of a pain. i must try to buy fewer this year to reduce the stash!

:mysmilie_59:

Going off-piste with Q seems risky and they did apparently mess up a couple of them last year (though mine were OK with just one slight delay). I shall just wait for the next UK release and hope Q has them for the same price for the single drop. As I always buy matching melts I have decided to try to resist US specials this year as they mean trying to fInd a similar scent from the UK range and that is a bit of a pain. i must try to buy fewer this year to reduce the stash!

Ha ha ha ha! Who are you kidding, Mazza love?!

I think you're being very sensible though and I admire your commitment to matching!

Ha ha ha ha! Who are you kidding, Mazza love?!

I think you're being very sensible though and I admire your commitment to matching!

I think I've somehow missed a trick, what is this 'matching' business?????

Mazza was saying she always buys melts to match the jars she buys. She also pairs her jars, which is a kind of matching. Neither are things I do but, as I say, I admire her commitment to it. It's nice that so many of us on here are slightly fanatical about our home fragrance!

Matching is when your acceptable interest in YC spirals out of control into an obsession, LOL.I

As Andi says, when I buy a candle I get two tarts (and a box of tealights) in the same/similar fragrance to boost the throw. So tonight I shall be burning a Portrait cosy home candle (weak), an Icicles candle (better but not strong) and an Icicles tart & tealight. Matching!!!! Once the Icicles tarts and tea lights are done, tomorrow!, I shall use Home Sweet Home ones.

So not only am I storing bags of candles everywhere, I have the tea lights and melts in boxes! Hence the need to reduce the Stash. It all went out of control when those Portrait bargains came out and that is why I want to burn more than I buy this Year.

Mazza was saying she always buys melts to match the jars she buys. She also pairs her jars, which is a kind of matching. Neither are things I do but, as I say, I admire her commitment to it. It's nice that so many of us on here are slightly fanatical about our home fragrance!

Matching is when your acceptable interest in YC spirals out of control into an obsession, LOL.I

As Andi says, when I buy a candle I get two tarts (and a box of tealights) in the same/similar fragrance to boost the throw. So tonight I shall be burning a Portrait cosy home candle (weak), an Icicles candle (better but not strong) and an Icicles tart & tealight. Matching!!!! Once the Icicles tarts and tea lights are done, tomorrow!, I shall use Home Sweet Home ones.

So not only am I storing bags of candles everywhere, I have the tea lights and melts in boxes! Hence the need to reduce the Stash. It all went out of control when those Portrait bargains came out and that is why I want to burn more than I buy this Year.

Ah ok, I do remember the complementary scent matching but didn't realise you also layered your fragrance, Mazza - like you AndiK, I'm admiring of that level of commitment to home fragrance, something I would love to do but I'm just not organised enough. Although I'm doing myself a slight disservice as I'm currently burning a small jar of Crackling Wood Fire with a Partylite scent, Moonlight - both musky, powdery scents (to my nose) and I just liked the idea of them together.

Latest posts

Back