"Lulu Guinness Accessories TSV 12/12/17

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

That looks lovely; I have a bit of a tan bag fixation this year and scoured the t'interweb and DHS for the perfect one. It turned out I already had the one (from QVC) from the brand "Stone Mountain" long since dropped from Q UK. Stern note to self "Always rummage at the back of the wardrobe before buying!" It's like a bloomin Narnia of long forgotten stuff: not just bags, clothes, shoes, but shower gel, candles and skin care! I'm a bit shocked; I thought I knew the extent of my "collection"!

Oh yes, I can relate to that!

Thanks for this. The prices even without that discount are unbelievable. Can you vouch for the quality of the leather (I assume you can or you wouldn't be recommending them)? I really don't need more bags but some of the styles and at those prices, I'm tempted!

I overcame my Lulu G fascination a year or so ago but before that, I bought a few in various sales. I cannot justify QVC prices knowing how good the LG sales are.

Love the look of the Arabella and Pina bags on the site, but wouldn't have a use for either

I ordered my Primo Sacchi blue bag at 13.30 yesterday and it came today. Sadly I was out so it is in the Sorting Office so I shall hopefully get there tomorrow.

Latest posts

Back