Heels with palazzo pants (in this case, Nina Leonard)

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

FunkinHeel

Registered Shopper
Hi everyone. I've not been QVC-ing for ages but today had a little perusal of recent stuff.

Maybe it's just me, but why do they style the models by putting heels that don't work with certain trousers?:wonder:

If you look at (see link) the stills pics, the models are wearing much more flattering flat heels with the palazzos.

The larger model on the right was definitely not feeling the love for her outfit.

http://www.qvcuk.com/Velvet-Stripe-Palazzo-Trousers-by-Nina-Leonard.product.169498.html?sc=IROA

qvc nina l2.jpgqvc nina l.jpg

I see what you mean. Personally I think it's not so much the heel height that matters, more that the palazzo trousers should just about skim the floor, and in the still pic that's achieved with flats.

QVC have done this for ages. And yes you're right Spartacus, palazzos could be worn with heels, just the right height ones.

The models are already tall enough, so why put them in heels with these palazzos? (rhetorical Q, again! lol)

I work with a lot of young trendy girls and I've noticed that in general they wear very high heels with straight tight trousers to their ankles and dead flats with wide trousers which are dragging on the floor.

Lately a few seem to favour tight trousers/leggings a few inches above their ankle, then an inch or so of bare flesh and then ankle boots.

Personally for me on the NL outfitit was more that the boots were clumpy whereas the trousers were dressy, and only the very young and trendy can pull off that look and it wouldn't be with a NL outfit!

Being a short arse I tend to wear heels as much as possible.

Ive always thought it looks odd but, as I'm not exactly considered the height of fashion, Ive just look at them and thought they are certainly not for me. I'm short and I really don't think wide floaty trousers would look right on me. Ive never really got all these flowery wide leg trousers or ones that look like tight jeggings. I often wonder whether some people look in the mirrorbefore they leave their homes. You see some sights on our High Street.

Latest posts

Back