Black Friday Deals

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

It's bad enough when it is one day but this year it is a Black Ten Days if you go up to Cyber Monday. I'm all for a sale, and I do want an Amazon tablet as a backup, but I don't want to bombarded with emails.

You could be forgiven for thinking Black Friday was today although officially it's next Friday, 24th (with Cyber Monday on 27th) but Amazon have what they are calling Black Friday sale deals from today all the way through to next week. A lot of retailers have deals earlier as well, as others have said. Like Christmas, it looks like "Black Friday" will start earlier and earlier every year!

Well we all know for QVC it'll be "Slack Friday" because everyone will be off grabbing bargains from reputable retailers who value their customers by giving them decent price reductions.

Beautybay, 30% off everything on the site.

They sell Laura Geller and Alpha H.

Things are going really fast though. Oh and free shipping over £15 spend

OMG this is fab thank you Donna! Hope it's all still there tomorrow as I'm going to bed now.

B&B is £14.70 !!!! That's less what they charge for the travel size but I've not seen that one in years now.

black friday is a bit of a con. its just odd and sods that they want to get rid of just an anther clearance day.

OMG
22,500 people are queuing up on beautybay, Donna, thank you for letting us know early!
I wanted to order some more yesterday but the things were disappearing from my basket, so I came back today to see if they may have come back in stock and can't even see the page.

Capture.jpg

I cannot believe it! 100,000 people are queuing up on beautybay at one time, QVC eat your heart out

I thought that the shelves were empty yesterday and there was nothing left. There was hardly anything left last time I've looked at lunch time today.

Capture1.jpg

Latest posts

Back