Black Friday Deals

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

wow over 200,000 people now

bbay.JPG

Think Jeffrey Star has a new collection out so with the up to 30% off they ship worldwide jumped on the site. I know last time I was able to get on the site there where only 2 Viseart palettes for sale, lipstick and a blush. I was lucky getting my Viseart Bijoux Royal at the time.

Okay, Molton Brown, 20% off everything online no min spend or 25% off if you spend £80.

beautybay are restocking for tomorrow, sounds like a task in a half, as over 200,000 people are queuing up as we speak.

Amazon have £40 off their Amazon Fire10, or they did yesterday when I ordered. Because of Prime I got it late last night too. But then I couldn't leave it alone so had a very late night and endless stress trying to print etc. But I'm using it now so yay!!

Boots have lots of nice offers but got the BaByliss Diamond Heated Smoothing & Straightening Brush £32.99 for my mum for christmas as she can't cope with streightners any more.

Pure Luxuries.com have leather bags etc with 50% off using code Black 50 excluding items already discounted.

I ordered it too, always wanted to try Decleor Neroli oil, thank you Donna.
Am I right in thinking that it has been replaced with Neroli Amara Oil?

Latest posts

Back