Babyliss TSV 13/12/17

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

the next Babyliss TSV is on the 13/12/17

I do love Babyliss, but the last rotating brush was a bit rubbish, it had no power, and didnt do a thing for my hair, so sent it back, then there was just a normal brush, equally rubbish, so Im hoping for a hair dryer this time

I've given up completely on Babyliss products. They just don't suit my hair. I either get no results or actual damage.

I love Babyliss. I use both the static-beating hair brush and the Curl Pods on a regular basis and usually find the latter very easy to get a great result. Wonder whether the TSV will be the new Smooth and Wave (like the Curl Secret but with an alternative part for straightening)?

I do love Babyliss, but the last rotating brush was a bit rubbish, it had no power, and didnt do a thing for my hair, so sent it back, then there was just a normal brush, equally rubbish, so Im hoping for a hair dryer this time

The latest one was rubbish. I wish I had sent it back

The latest one was rubbish. I wish I had sent it back

I got this too. I was totally disappointed by the one you use to smooth and volumise, meant to be used on dry hair. I have the Babyliss Big Hair Petite which I adore. I get great results even if I use it on dry hair (though it's not supposed to be). The one with the red-hot barrel and the silicone teeth flattened my hair and made it staticky... I thought it was utterly pointless and was annoyed that I had wasted the postage.

I have poker straight hair so I have an armory of curling gadgets but the straightening function would be wasted on me.

Watching Yankee Candle I realised that Rosa would be the ultimate model for say the Dyson hair dryer or this TSV. My friend has the same hair (they might have been separated at birth) and she has a similar arsenal of implements ( I mentioned the steampod to her thanks to this forum). The models QVC uses tend to have their hair intentionally ruffled or brushed flat - not a true test on "difficult" hair. Come on QVC let Rosa show how good the product is (or isn't)!

Latest posts

Back