Hotel Chocolat - perfect gift

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

ERICS MUM

Registered Shopper
Ideal for teachers, lollipop lady, binman etc. Plus a spare for the unexpected Boxing Day visitor. 16E20091-2FBB-4C14-B15A-A8684F8C5EC2.jpg

OOPS! Don’t know how to add a link from the Q website, can’t see how to copy. Sorry, you’ll need a magnifying glass.

£90 for a box of chocolates, plus another £5 postage??? Holy ****. I'm going back to Marks with a clear conscience for some more goodies, hopefully half price like the last lot. And they don't even give the weight so you don't know how many kilos you are buying.... probably one!!!!!

So the lady preparing the chocolates on air has long hair hanging down over the chocolate also nail polish and isn’t wearing gloves
:puke::puke::puke:

Although some nice products HC was always overpriced especially when you factor in postage.

Also to someone not familiar with the brand it would seem like an unbranded item you bought from a market stall.

£90 for a box of chocolates, plus another £5 postage??? Holy ****. I'm going back to Marks with a clear conscience for some more goodies, hopefully half price like the last lot. And they don't even give the weight so you don't know how many kilos you are buying.... probably one!!!!!
M&S has come up with some nice boxes of chocolates starting at £5 per box (that's half price at the moment)

My Bin men would throw it back at me, they all get Dysons. :mysmilie_17:

My binmen would scatter the inner trays on my drive, half-empty the box and leave it in the middle of the pavement with the lid open, blocking the way for people with buggies.

I used to be a member of their chocolate tasting club but found I disliked so many of their chocolates and was giving them away. I do like their caramel chocolate drops, I think they call them puddles or something similar and they are very moreish. To be honest I wouldn`t thank anybody for their boxed chocolates, some were very sickly indeed and some had some really weird centres. Not for me even if I was happy to pay £90 which I`m not !

I used to be a member of their chocolate tasting club but found I disliked so many of their chocolates and was giving them away. I do like their caramel chocolate drops, I think they call them puddles or something similar and they are very moreish. To be honest I wouldn`t thank anybody for their boxed chocolates, some were very sickly indeed and some had some really weird centres. Not for me even if I was happy to pay £90 which I`m not !
I very nearly got signed up with them the other day for the testing club, luckily popped in M&S where they had an abundance of Belgium Chocolates starting from £5.

Money safe. I don't do chocolate - I'm just not fussy on it. Now, lovely gourmet crisps and nice cheese and chutney, sold.

£90 for a box of chocolates????? Did I see they grow the cocoa in St Lucia? That must be the plane fare back to the UK.

CC

Money safe. I don't do chocolate - I'm just not fussy on it. Now, lovely gourmet crisps and nice cheese and chutney, sold.

£90 for a box of chocolates????? Did I see they grow the cocoa in St Lucia? That must be the plane fare back to the UK.

CC

Like yourself I crave the savoury stuff and if it is chocolate I like it dark.

Last year Marks has chilli tortillas crisps half covered in dark chocolate and they were bleeding lovely.

You know it's nearly Christmas when the binmen say "good morning!" :mysmilie_17:

Our window cleaner reminded me last week that his next round will be in the 2nd week of Dec. Implication being that I should have his Christmas card stuffed with a tenner sitting waiting for him.

I got sent a small box by British Gas, for some bizarre reason. I don't eat much chocolate but didn't rate the ones I got at all.

Latest posts

Back