Prices Candles Collection TSV 23/11/17

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I don't even remember seeing these, let alone ordering them , but they arrived an hour ago . Outer box was ringing wet and completely battered and inside the boxes were all wet and fell apart as I lifted them out. To be fair the fragrances are quite nice - haven't burnt any obviously as they are going back. Will have to find another box to send them back in!

I've completely converted to bath and body works candles now . The throw from them is amazing, I also use a candle warming lamp rather than lighting them - they last ages that way . There are quite a few Facebook groups of enthusiasts who are either buying them on holiday or placing orders and selling on- they usually cost me about £20 for a large candle that lasts me ages .

Last edited:
they have got fantastic reviews on cold sniff but no one seems to have actually burned them to see if they are good burning . maybe the cost is the main factor as they do make a cheap but expensive looking gift split up.

I don't even remember seeing these, let alone ordering them , but they arrived an hour ago . Outer box was ringing wet and completely battered and inside the boxes were all wet and fell apart as I lifted them out. To be fair the fragrances are quite nice - haven't burnt any obviously as they are going back. Will have to find another box to send them back in .

You 're more generous than I am then. I would tell Q the packaging is ruined so they are in a bin bag ready for their courier to come and collect!

I don't even remember seeing these, let alone ordering them , but they arrived an hour ago . Outer box was ringing wet and completely battered and inside the boxes were all wet and fell apart as I lifted them out. To be fair the fragrances are quite nice - haven't burnt any obviously as they are going back. Will have to find another box to send them back in!

I've completely converted to bath and body works candles now . The throw from them is amazing, I also use a candle warming lamp rather than lighting them - they last ages that way . There are quite a few Facebook groups of enthusiasts who are either buying them on holiday or placing orders and selling on- they usually cost me about £20 for a large candle that lasts me ages .

I shouldn't laugh but I did when I read this (the bit in bold about not remembering ordering, I mean).

I agree with other comments about being allowed to keep them as they are unusable for re-sale (even by QVC's dubious standards!), or giving them a rollocking. Actually, I would light them if I were you - maybe tell QVC you are trying them to save ordering a fresh set if you don't like them. It's not your fault they have arrived in such a dreadful condition and you have a right to try them but still be entitled to the full refund inc P&P for the return.

Well after waiting in all week in vain for Hermes to collect and making a complaint. a CS manager called me to say keep them and she would make an immediate refund .
I wish it wasn't such hard work to get such a response though !

Well after waiting in all week in vain for Hermes to collect and making a complaint. a CS manager called me to say keep them and she would make an immediate refund .
I wish it wasn't such hard work to get such a response though !

let us know how they smell suziq

just looked up the reviews same old same old no smell when lit...glad i never bought them. its a shame because they used to be a nice change from yankees

Latest posts

Back