18/11/17 One Time Only Prices

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Laura Geller Double Take Baked Versatile Powder Foundation 10g One Time Only Price £19.98 + post & 2 Easy Pays
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.231626

Wasn’t aware of this foundation has anyone tried it, what are your thoughts please?

the fact its a fairly new item number 231626 & the fact its barely been aired & is already at an one time only price is giving me bad feelings about it

Laura Geller Double Take Baked Versatile Powder Foundation 10g One Time Only Price £19.98 + post & 2 Easy Pays
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.231626

Wasn’t aware of this foundation has anyone tried it, what are your thoughts please?

I bought the medium from QVC and the shade Light from Debenhams. It's full coverage compared to the BnB, I like a fuller coverage sometimes but it can look cakey and shows the pores around my nose if i'm too heavy handed with it. You can use it wet or dry; I prefer it used with a lightly damp sponge as it doesn't look or feel so heavy. Nothing like BnB, it's more foundationy' IYKWIM.

I bought the medium from QVC and the shade Light from Debenhams. It's full coverage compared to the BnB, I like a fuller coverage sometimes but it can look cakey and shows the pores around my nose if i'm too heavy handed with it. You can use it wet or dry; I prefer it used with a lightly damp sponge as it doesn't look or feel so heavy. Nothing like BnB, it's more foundationy' IYKWIM.

Thanks Lilac Tree was liking the idea of the sponge for a change what put me off was the one colour shade in the palette against a mixture in the bnb

Thanks Lilac Tree was liking the idea of the sponge for a change what put me off was the one colour shade in the palette against a mixture in the bnb

Mmm, I know what you mean. I use a variety of foundations, my latest being Rimmel breathable foundation. If you get the shade right in the Double Take, it makes a big difference. I ordered medium first from QVC but it was a lot darker than medium in BnB. Fair looked very chalky so I got Light from Debenhams as Q don't stock that shade. It's not my fave foundation as it needs a bit of work to apply it well. At least with buying from Q, you can return it. It's the only reason I shop there now.

Latest posts

Back