Beauty Tool Gifts TSV 15/12/17

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I have a similar gizmo from Ideal World, a dupe of the pricey Foreo gadget. I've been using it since my Clarisonic* finally died and it certainly could be used in an alternative manner! :mysmilie_857:

If you find even the softest sonic brush too aggressive for your skin this might suit you better with minimal pressure or very short sessions. Rio doesn't use the word "sonic" in it's blurb info here so it isn't the same as the Foreo.

* I'll buy another Clarisonic at some point though, can't fault it for my skin.

I'm still using my pink £20 one from Ideal World, it's still working great. I remember they had the exact same one on QVC not long after and Simon Dairylee was banging on about the "amazing value" at £42 and £4.95 p&p..........yeah cheesy, "amazing". :mysmilie_17:

I'm still using my pink £20 one from Ideal World, it's still working great. I remember they had the exact same one on QVC not long after and Simon Dairylee was banging on about the "amazing value" at £42 and £4.95 p&p..........yeah cheesy, "amazing". :mysmilie_17:

What is it called the one from Ideal World please? I'm trying to find it to see what it is.

What is it called the one from Ideal World please? I'm trying to find it to see what it is.

Hi Marina it was called "Fabulift" but they've sold out, mine was a pink one but they've got a grey one on EBay for £17.99 I noticed if the colour doesn't matter, I do strongly recommend this device though, the price and quality is great, they've also got this one if it's any use to you, https://www.idealworld.tv/gb/pp/cry...h_iw%2c-stock_iw%2c-average_overall_rating_iw

Rio Sonicleanse Glo Silicon Facial Cleanser
Item Number: 4041795
QVC Price £26.00
Todays Special Value Price £19.98
P&P £3.95

The clever Sonicleanse Glo from Rio is a USB rechargeable cleansing tool that features over 2,000 soft silicon bristles which vibrate at 140 times per second and follow the contour of your skin to offer an effective cleansing, exfoliating and massaging experience. Remove make-up, slough away dead skin cells, and reveal a brighter, more radiant-looking complexion with this innovative, hypoallergenic device.

Super hygienic and effective - crafted from nonporous, non-allergenic silicon, the Sonicleanse Glo works to hygienically remove make-up and everyday grime gently, making it ideal for even sensitive skin types. A study of 22 women also found that the device was more effective at removing foundation than manual cleansing, making it a worthy upgrade for your beauty routine.

A targeted tool - the five intensity levels allow you to customise your cleansing for a totally bespoke experience depending on your skins' needs, whilst distinct areas of the pad work with different areas of your face. The smaller silicone touch points at the bottom of the device work to cleanse and lift off dirt, dead skin cells and make-up, whilst the larger touch points at the top are great for massaging serums into your skin.

Use with your favourite cleanser - can't bear to part with your tried and tested cream cleanser or Holy Grail micellar water? No problem! Use the Sonicleanse Glo with whichever cleanser you prefer to enhance your skincare experience. It's also waterproof and works to cleanse your skin in just 60 seconds, meaning you can take it in the bath or shower to speed up your bathroom time.

Colour options:

Purple
Bright Pink
Turquoise
Blue
Baby Pink
Dove Grey

What's in the box?

1 x Sonicleanse Glo facial cleanser
1 x USB charger
1 x user instructions

Technical specifications:

Power supply: USB
Uses per charge: up to 300
Battery life: 2.5 hours
Device (l x w x d): 11cm x 7.5cm x 2.5cm (4.3" x 3" x 1")

All measurements are approximate

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.401795

Did anyone hear the lovely guest telling us all it gets rid of dried semen off your face :mysmilie_13: :mysmilie_15: :mysmilie_15: Of course she corrected herself - she meant sebum :mysmilie_17:

Funniest thing I've heard for a long time.

CC

Did anyone hear the lovely guest telling us all it gets rid of dried semen off your face :mysmilie_13: :mysmilie_15: :mysmilie_15: Of course she corrected herself - she meant sebum :mysmilie_17:

Funniest thing I've heard for a long time.

CC

oh dear i don't like gadgets to clean my face too aggressive

I bought mine from Ideal World, same price but free p&p so not really special value. As for Katy Pullinger, could the woman stoop any lower to flog a product? using her daughters visit to hospital then making it all about herself, how ropey she looked by the end of the week but hey! using the TSV made her feel human again.........what an amazing product it is to be able to do that hey. :mysmilie_3:

So after a minute of herrrrr ums and drawingggggg out what shesssss saying making the wordsssss go on for everrrrr.........over the channnel goes. :mysmilie_17:

Latest posts

Back