Royalty now flogging on qvc !

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Brissles

Registered Shopper
If reports are true, then James Middleton (Kats Bro) will be appearing shortly to flog his Advent calendar of Boomf (marshmallow to you and me), and apparently there is to be no mention of his 'family' during presentations. Clearly he's struggling, as his bro-in-law (no not Wills, but the other one) has ploughed cash into the failing marshmallow company.

You see, I DO read the snippits in the corner of the gossip columns !

Anyway, l wonder who'll get chosen to do the sucking up on air, gushing about the marshmallows as they get stuck between the teeth. Cant wait !!!

Do hope it’s not Debbie Flint. Or Craig. Or Simon Biagi. Or Jill Franks.

My best bet is Jilly Halliday. Or Miceal because of his ‘connections’ to the confectionery trade.

And hasn't he had an on/off relationship with Donna Air who was on QVC flogging her range of jewellery called 'Little bird' ? I believe they are together again at the moment, after a brief split.

I wonder how long before someone (probably Debbie) tries a coy allusion or ten to connections which cannot be spelled out?

Given how they bust a gut with excitement over gongs and even tangential connections to the genuinely famous they must be dying inside that they cannot milk this one for all they are worth.

Sorry, but I'm not surprised a marshmallow company is struggling. It's niche, seasonal, and the gourmet market already has other brands, at least one of which has been on Q fairly recently and for several years. He's late to the party and the only thing he will really have that's different is his family connections.

Latest posts

Back