Diamonique Gifts TSV 18/12/17

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

no they aint this is in the garanteed delivery period which normally runs out about the 18th-19th & usually ends with a jewellery tsv

All this on the assumption that it arrives by 23rd (5 days ) and that you are physically handing it over on 25th - not much good for anything outside this scenario.

It will be crap anyway so not worth worrying about - it’s just the principle.

I like that it has a secure lock hoping they have Small size 17 cm, although I can see it's the regular size in the photos.
Any idea it's going to be on pre-order?

Any idea about 'carat' equivalent? Looks chunky. Hope it's not Michelle Mone I've sent back two out of two pieces.

i have a tennis bracelet in diamonique with rose gold plating. its gorgeous. it has the champagne coloured stones.

Back in the good old days I got a tennis bracelet of oval DQ stones in 14 or 18 ct yellow gold for less than £65 as a OTO. Been tempted to sell it on ebay when I've seen the asking prices for real gold DQ, but I'm glad I didn't. I also have a duplicate of my engagement ring in 18ct gold for around £45 which I take on holiday. Ah those were the days!

Back in the good old days I got a tennis bracelet of oval DQ stones in 14 or 18 ct yellow gold for less than £65 as a OTO. Been tempted to sell it on ebay when I've seen the asking prices for real gold DQ, but I'm glad I didn't. I also have a duplicate of my engagement ring in 18ct gold for around £45 which I take on holiday. Ah those were the days!

So true, I have 14ct gold rings from the old days of Diamonique still look brilliant. None over £45 some in the £20s bought in clearance. Heck I remember buying real gemstone stuff in clearance cheaper than they sell silver now.

Unless it was something for myself then I wouldn`t rely on anything ordered on this date to arrive in time for Christmas. It would be luck of the draw and the will it / won`t it get here question. My gift buying is finished, some presents have already been handed over to people and the last thing me or anybody else needs in the few days preceding Christmas is being like a cat on hot bricks hoping something will arrive on time and if it doesn`t then the last minute dash to find a replacement. No thanks.

Leaving it a bit late for a Christmas delivery.

I think so, most of my gifts will have been given long before that.

Unless it was something for myself then I wouldn`t rely on anything ordered on this date to arrive in time for Christmas. It would be luck of the draw and the will it / won`t it get here question. My gift buying is finished, some presents have already been handed over to people and the last thing me or anybody else needs in the few days preceding Christmas is being like a cat on hot bricks hoping something will arrive on time and if it doesn`t then the last minute dash to find a replacement. No thanks.

I saw the "gift" bit and the date of the TSV and assumed it was QVC being typically QVC-like and getting in early with suggestions of gifts for Valentine's Day, Mother's Day, Easter and any birthdays that fall between January and April (even QVC can usually deliver within 5 months).

Latest posts

Back