High Street TV VIP Members Club

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Graham

Registered Shopper
I ordered the Wolfgang Puck Pressure Oven, I was very happy with the oven. While I ordered the oven I was subject to pressure selling of their VIP Club, told no obligation, free month and as long as cancelled before the end of the month I would not be charged. I cancelled in plenty of time, in fact just one week into my free month, due to the "Preview Gifts" being worthless unless you lived in the right area.

I woke up on Saturday Morning to find that High Street TV had taken £84.94 from my account, I phoned immediately and they even had the date I cancelled, yet still took £84.94.

This is a great way to lose customer confidence, I personally would never recommend High Street TV to anyone.

You're right about the company Graham, I bought the XL Power Fryer beginning of last year and after two uses, the black "none stick" coating started to come off, well the messing I had trying to get it back. They wanted a photo, so I emailed them a photo, then they said some one would ring, no one rang, so I threatened legal action, I got it returned in the end but I told the woman on the phone, so if I'm having all this trouble with a faulty item, goodness knows the grief the people who simply don't want to keep it must get, yes I fully agree, I wouldn't recommend this company to anyone.

Latest posts

Back