Molton Brown TSV 20/12/17

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Is this going to be guaranteed Christmas delivery I wonder.... Otherwise I hope it's going to be super cheap or I'm out:mysmilie_504:

3rd Option

Caju & Lime Body Wash
Grapeseed Body Wash
Rhubarb & Rose Hand Wash
Coco & Sandalwood Hand Cream

the others are

Hers Option

Caju & Lime Body Wash
Vanilla & Violet Body Wash
Cormice Pear & Wild Honey Hand Wash
Coco & Sandlewood Hand Cream

His Option

Caju & Lime Body Wash
Samphire Body Wash
Pettigree Dew Hand Wash
Coco & Sandlewood Hand Cream

Is this going to be guaranteed Christmas delivery I wonder.... Otherwise I hope it's going to be super cheap or I'm out:mysmilie_504:

no they would of ended that on monday with the diamonique TSV

Kipling is on 19th and it is guaranteed to arrive in time for Christmas and I am sure when Jemma first posted about this TSV she said it would be with people in time for Christmas.

I wish I hadn't looked at that link upthread now cos it says they are the gourmand collection for foodie fans. Please tell me this is NOT like a cakey vanilla! Pear, honey and violet don't scream gourmand to me. What is gourmand about a flipping pear. I've got six in the kitchen as part of a healthy breakfast, not a gourmand treat FGS.

BTW I remember Jemma being asked some time ago when the pear one was coming and she said early next year...... so I definitely think they have brought this forward at short notice.

Ooooooh, I think I'm in for the His version, for me of course. I love the men's scents better than the girls' ones so I'd like to try these. Better put in for some overtime. MB is a brand I've bought for years and years and although some of the really heady scents give me the boak, I love most of them.

CC

That's the one that would appeal to me too CC, but I have a stockpile to wade through before I buy more.

According to Debbie Flint’s blog, this will be available on an early bird pre-order from “around Monday”

The link is still showing 'product not found' for me. I wonder what time the pre-order will start. This is the only TSV of the season I've liked the look of. Not a fan of their hand creams but they're always well received as presents.

The link is still showing 'product not found' for me. I wonder what time the pre-order will start. This is the only TSV of the season I've liked the look of. Not a fan of their hand creams but they're always well received as presents.

i dont think it was going to be live till much later in the day as the stock will not be enough as this is a fab tsv & will fly

Thanks everyone, I have purchased the Citrus, will be great for Xmas pressies, am tempted to buy another!

Latest posts

Back