Denim & Co TSV 22/12/17

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Well it put stones on Chuntley (she runs and puts head on oven) even though Chuntley said her young colleagues thinks she was “very Nordic” in it.

I didn’t see one single presenter or model that looked anyway presentable in it.

Yes, no more pouting, caressing and drooling over herself whilst looking in the monitor as if she could eat herself she looks that good, no, no more vanity for Chuntley, she's still fishing for compliments though, nothing will ever stop her doing that.

Well it put stones on Chuntley (she runs and puts head on oven) even though Chuntley said her young colleagues thinks she was “very Nordic” in it.

I didn’t see one single presenter or model that looked anyway presentable in it.

She's 'filled out' lately/

I ordered yesterday morning and it's just arrived! I'm a 14 and ordered medium which fits perfectly. If I'd sized up as recommended it would have drowned me. I really like it nice and cosy.

I ordered yesterday morning and it's just arrived! I'm a 14 and ordered medium which fits perfectly. If I'd sized up as recommended it would have drowned me. I really like it nice and cosy.

i liked it but waited a minute too long lol

I also ordered it, in black, and it arrived within 48 hours. It looked flimsy on the TV but it's 'weighty' and well made and fits a treat. I wanted a thicker jumper type garment and this fits the bill nicely.

Take £35 to the dreaded high street, spend a couple of quid having a coffee and find a woolly in the sales! Since Q won't deliver this until after Xmas.

Friend of mine got this delivered the next day!!

Latest posts

Back