Your name or email adress:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Exclusive Looney Tunes collection launches at Create and Craft

Create and Craft are excited to introduce a collection of vibrant and fun designs from everyone's favourite cartoon, Looney Tunes.

Perfect for creating a variety of cards, scrapbook pages and more, the characters include Bugs Bunny, Daffy Duck, Tweety, Sylvester, Tasmanian Devil, Marvin the Martian, Pep Le Sew and so on. Comprising of coordinated decoupage, toppers, papers and sentiments, as well as stamps and fat quarters, the collection includes something for everyone and the mix and match possibilities are endless!

Add the Mega Bundle to your basket.....

Read More.

Thread: Wee heads up...

Post Thanks / Like

Default Wee heads up...

ADVERTISING

Not sure if you are aware of this.....

I recently ordered 2 items from TJC, 2 necklaces from the same sale (gifts for 2 people)

They arrived yesterday in the wee plastic baggie things, but only 1 TJC pouch.

I thought as I was ordering 2 items I would have gotten 2 pouches so I sent TJC an email...the reply was: This is the new procedure now....

Seemed a bit strange to me...I usually put the item in the pouch then a gift box....I donít leave it in the bag thing...

Wonít be buying more than 1 thing at a time from TJC again (if at all)

2.    Advertisment

Post Thanks / Like

ADVERTISING

Wee update...

I received another email from TJC yesterday, this time apologising for the mistake, they said they would arrange another gift bag to be sent.

Today I received a Jiffy bag with LOADS of different sized bags!

Have to say... quite impressed!.

•    Advertisment