Is this more gobbledegook from Abbi Horne?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

stratobuddy

Registered Shopper
http://www.qvcuk.com/G-Hold-Micro-Suction-iPad-&-Tablet-Holder.product.513965.html?sc=IROA

The written description says it attaches with a suction cup.

But according to Abbi Horne, it attaches with nanosuction patented technology.

I think she is getting confused between two completely different technologies, and in fact, it is just an ordinary suction cup.

I wouldn't trust my expensive ipad to be held securely enough with a suction cup, they invariably come off at some time.

I certainly don't trust a word AH says.

AH is certainly no expert on anything. Just a failed tv presenter from sky/cable in the (late) 90s that will clearly shill anything to stay on tv.

Her aggressive "presenting" along with the use of the word, when asked a question shouts "correct!" (can she not just say yes?) is a real turn off for me, can't stomach to watch her arrogance for more than seconds at a time.

Remember she advised people to buy the battery operated bike to go to the pub on so you would not have to drive home after a few drinks :mysmilie_3:

That Woman just talks non stop twaddle! I remember hearing her describe a Cyclotricity electric bike she was selling once as being British made with all British parts. Well I had one of their bikes some time ago, it was all Chinese parts, and I think it had been assembled by a monkey.

She said the VQ radios were British through and through and made in Britain.

Then she turned one around, and it said Made in China!

And she also said it charged up the batteries in it, this was completely false information.

She said the VQ radios were British through and through and made in Britain.

Then she turned one around, and it said Made in China!

And she also said it charged up the batteries in it, this was completely false information.

She seems to make things up as she goes along. Once when she was selling a DAB radio, she said it was great for learning a foreign language because as it was digital it would receive stations from around the world. It was obvious that not only did she not own one, but never spent more than a few seconds using one.

I complained to QVC about the 3 blatant lies she told about this radio, but it was obviously ignored because she is still there and is as untruthful as ever.

I have one of those radios, needless to say it wasn't bought from QVC.

Latest posts

Back