Catherine’s has a big problem

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

There have been comments about how quiet it's been on here recently then Ms Huntley's name appears & the ire flows like lava - not sure if ire does flow but will stick with the image. She really does take simpering stupidity to the highest level; I can understand presenters suggesting splitting up a selection of beauty products, I would NEVER have thought of doing that, but buying shoes for the postie..! I saw the photo of her with 'the boys', SC's partner reminded me of Reg Holdsworth.

Caught a bit yesterday were she's pleading, begging you to buy the Copper Chef now because they will sell out...............they didn't.

Oh, I have this vision of Chuntley, Steven and his hubbie in the quiet privately rented cottage.

Chuntely with the flowing hair extensions and Steven with is naturally flowing locks.

Swish Swish biss as the song goes.

Who wants to go on a holiday break with a couple especially a cottage in a quiet spot? Dead weight or what?

I'm a cynic, I don't believe a word of it from Cath, I don't for a second think she's giving a present of any kind, let alone Sketchpads to her post woman, I think she says stuff like this ad naus to impart info to the rest of us about who WE could give presents like this to.

I would be extremely surprised if she gave a present to her Postie - ever.

And Pleasssssssssssssssssssse get rid of that 60s hair style Cath you're way too old for it and it's not a good look for you.

I think she heard about the swinging 60’s and decided to model her look on Cathy Magowan since she thinks she is a young rock chick.

You can just imagine her wanting to go out with her daughter and friends, acting like a 20 year old flirting with their boyfriends, posing for selfies.

I’m not saying she should be an old granny before her time but no matter what this type thinks daughters want a mum, they don’t want a mate going clubbing with them. I recently read an article where a mum bought a matching wedding dress to wear at her daughters wedding as she thought she was far too young for mother of the bride outfit, she stopped just short of a veil. IMO someone needed to give her a good slap.

Its the longest she's had the same hair style, so it'll be interesting to see how long it'll be before she has the extensions taken out - she must be getting bored with all the 'flicking' by now.

Code:
Its the longest she's had the same hair style, so it'll be interesting to see how long it'll be before she has the extensions taken out - she must be getting bored with all the 'flicking' by now.

I would from history 100% been in agreement with you
Though I maybe completely incorrect but with the massive outlay to have these done I would well image they will stay around for much longer

https://tatianakarelina.co.uk/hair-...MIuoGBjv_01wIVQ40bCh2JXAGAEAAYASABEgLNO_D_BwE

Last edited:
Chuntley and Steven Yankee have matching hairstyles, well she wouldn't want people complimenting him and not her now would she? she lives for a good compliment does Chuntley.

Oh, I have this vision of Chuntley, Steven and his hubbie in the quiet privately rented cottage.

Chuntely with the flowing hair extensions and Steven with is naturally flowing locks.

Swish Swish biss as the song goes.

Who wants to go on a holiday break with a couple especially a cottage in a quiet spot? Dead weight or what?

Imagine them two preening and throwing each other compliments whilst the husband is shouting in the background 'Will someone get me a F$%£&"g drink'

Latest posts

Back