Lock & Lock TSV 02/01/18

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Well, supercool, you are either extremely tidy and organised, or you got the magic ones that they use on the demo's, the ones that never fall about everywhere. Mine are alive!

CC

ohh id love to be the ultimate one that has the magic ones that they use on the demos (kinda goes with the rest of my uniquness on how to do things ect ha)

I've got loads from previous TSVs, but I find they get brittle and the tabs snap off if you use them in the freezer. For that reason, I've gone back to Tupperware, which is a better product, although very expensive these days. They don't do Tupperware parties in the UK any more, but you can still buy it online (I use 'The Tupperware Man', who used to be a manager for them and now sells it independently). You can also pick up used pieces in good condition on ebay for a few pounds.

i find these are the best of any boxes & never had any break or anything

i have a dishwasher and some of the tabs not all break of. also keeping them outside to store bird food the tabs have all but snapped of

me & mum have lots & have never had any of what everyone is talking about strangly

Well, supercool, you are either extremely tidy and organised, or you got the magic ones that they use on the demo's, the ones that never fall about everywhere. Mine are alive!

CC

We have loads and have had quite a few break over the years. The round ones are the worst for breaking. We never put them in the dishwasher either.

Years ago when I bought them, some tabs were snapped off before I even took them out the box, so requested an exchange. Only had them for a month and on four boxes the tabs had snapped, so returned them. I personally wouldn't give them house room.

Lock & Lock 22 Piece Assorted Container Set
Item Number: 806538
QVC Price £33.00
Todays Special Value Price £26.96
P&P £4.95

In rectangular, bottle, and round shapes, this 22-piece Lock & Lock set features food storage containers in various sizes, each featuring the brand's four locking system designed to ensure the containers are air and watertight. Suitable for using in the microwave, dishwasher, and freezer, this complete storage kit ensures you can enjoy every last scoop of your tasty leftovers.

Contains:

1 x 4.5L rectangular food storage container with handle (l x w x d) - 24.8cm x 18cm x 15cm (9.8" x 7" x 5.9")
1 x 4.5L rectangular container (l x w x d) - 24.8cm x 18cm x 15cm (9.8" x 7" x 5.9")
4 x 0.6L rectangular container (l x w x d) - 15.1cm x 10.8cm x 6.9cm (6" x 4.3" x 2.7")
6 x 0.4L rectangular container (l x w x d) - 15.1cm x 10.8cm x 4.5cm (6" x 4.3" x 1.8")
4 x 0.1L round container (diameter x length) - 8.9cm x 4.3cm (3.5" x 1.7")
2 x 0.18L rectangular container (l x w x d) - 10.8cm x 8.8cm x 4.8cm (4.3" x 3.5" x 1.9")
2 x 1L rectangular container (l x w x d) - 20.5cm x 13.4cm x 6.9cm (8" x 5.3" x 2.7")
2 x 0.69L sauce bottle (diameter x length) - 10.1cm x 20.7cm (4" x 8.1")

All measurements are approximate

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.806538

If anyone's interested you can see the Lock and Lock TSV here £29.96 plus p&p for 22 pieces and they're available in different colours. http://www.qvcuk.com/content/todays-offers.html?viewType=gallery&pageSize=96. It's easy to find, just go to "deals" on the website homepage.

Oops apologies for that, three days ago I typed the wrong price (note to self........always wear my glasses whilst typing and reading :mysmilie_17:) but not to worry though, the link went to the right TSV at the right TSV price. :mysmilie_3:

This TSV was showing in the "deals" part of the website when Shopper posted it, but clicking on it said it was not available. The same sometimes happens with OTOs listed there, some aren't necessarily going to air that day. I kept seeing a "Marlo Lorenz" bed runner/throw - a brand that left QVC years ago! It's a pile of poo (the website not the throw). I don't mind seeing the same info duplicated on here.

Latest posts

Back