The Speakmans - A Positive Life TSV 03/01/17

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Super! Unfortunately, I'll be too busy watching my fingernails grow so I'll have to miss the shows.

It sounds fantastic! I hope I remember to watch it. I have never heard of them but honestly, given the torrid time Kerry Katona always seems to be having, I don't think that is much of a recommendation!!!!!! I love the way the article comments that their self help to KK included not eating sugar six days a week, which people thought sounded suspiciously like a diet. But it should be hilarious so I must set the recorder. And the Q presenter fawning all over them will be cringe making I suspect.

I'd have thought this was right up Debbie Flints street, so to speak. She loves lecturing and guru-style followers. Chuntley is already deliriously happy with life....isn't She?? Bless her.

It sounds fantastic! I hope I remember to watch it. I have never heard of them but honestly, given the torrid time Kerry Katona always seems to be having, I don't think that is much of a recommendation!!!!!! I love the way the article comments that their self help to KK included not eating sugar six days a week, which people thought sounded suspiciously like a diet. But it should be hilarious so I must set the recorder. And the Q presenter fawning all over them will be cringe making I suspect.

Well, it might be worth it for the humour value, yes.

I suppose if the couple can't turn up at QVC in person, they could always get Jill Franks and Jackie Kabler to stand in for them?

THE_SPEAKMANS.jpg

Sorry if that's a bit b!tchy but these sorts of things bring out the worst in me.

I suppose if the couple can't turn up at QVC in person, they could always get Jill F and Jackie K to stand in for them?

View attachment 14996

Sorry if that's a bit b!tchy but these sorts of things bring out the worst in me.

Oh my goodness, that was just so over the top bitchy - but I totally agree so we are both bitches in the nicest way possible.

Oh my goodness, that was just so over the top bitchy - but I totally agree so we are both bitches in the nicest way possible.

It was just an observation :blush:

But yes, i have used up my b!tch quota for the day so I'll get me coat and sidle off.

'Sorry if that's a bit b!tchy but these sorts of things bring out the worst in me'.

Accurate, honest & hilarious but not b!tchy.

It was just an observation :blush:

But yes, i have used up my b!tch quota for the day so I'll get me coat and sidle off.

No you won't, you'll stay right here my forum buddy and continue to speak (no pun intended) your mind. :mysmilie_3:

Latest posts

Back