The Speakmans - A Positive Life TSV 03/01/17

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I had to go have a look at the reviews
Bravo to the review "The only inspiration from the book and video was to send it back"
Another review that gave me the giggles ( thank you to the reviewer for insight of goods) was ...... wait for it.....
". I didn’t see why they mentioned Elvis and Mary Berry in the dvd "
Elvis ????? Come on , is he alive? ...

To his fans, the King will never die. I have a friend who is a massive fan been to Graceland numerous times. She was convinced he was alive up until recent years.:mysmilie_11:

To his fans, the King will never die. I have a friend who is a massive fan been to Graceland numerous times. She was convinced he was alive up until recent years.:mysmilie_11:

I'm sure the Speakmans could resurrect him anyway. After, all, they probably taught him to sing too.

My husband works with someone who'se real name is Elvis. Yep really. It seems his mum was a mad keen Elvis fan and when she had her son whose now in his 50's she named him Elvis Aaron. He told my hubby that as a kid he always told people his name was Aaron but nowadays he tells everybody to call him Elvis and he even dyes his hair black. No accounting for taste is there and I bet his late Mum would be chuffed with him.

yesilkedi Oh dear, not good reviews are they, but probably what the vast majority of us here expected.
I agree - many of us thought it was all twaddle but the question is who at QVC thought this would be good. I have no problem with QVC getting into the realm of self-help (within reason) but at least make sure it is good self-help. Someone obviously thought many would be convinced by all the celebrity endorsement and miracle cures.

I did notice she seemed to take the lead and hog the lime light/air time I can remember watching them years ago when I'm sure he did all the talking !!

I did notice she seemed to take the lead and hog the lime light/air time I can remember watching them years ago when I'm sure he did all the talking !!

I can't warm to either of them and I don't like the snake oil they peddle. I wish someone like James Randi would do an exposé of them.

Latest posts

Back