The Speakmans - A Positive Life TSV 03/01/17

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

No you won't, you'll stay right here my forum buddy and continue to speak (no pun intended) your mind. :mysmilie_3:

Don't worry, I wouldn't have gone that easily, ha ha. But thank you for being so lovely.

:mysmilie_508:

Don't worry, I wouldn't have gone that easily, ha ha. But thank you for being so lovely.

:mysmilie_508:

That's good, because we wouldn't have let you go anyway :mysmilie_3: and you're very welcome my forum buddy xx

I've gone a bit watery-eyed now xx (and they are sincere kisses, not QVC Facebook faux-friend ones)

Aw so are mine Andi, that's the truth..............unlike every QVC presenter that's ever spoken on QVC. :mysmilie_17:

They helped Jeremy Kyle to overcome his fear of spiders & pick one up 'live on air'. I hasten to add that I don't watch his programme, however, the students do & they regale me with all manner of horrors knowing they'll get the appropriate reaction(bless). I wonder if they'll have a spider with them at the Q.

It will be a load of claptrap. Do not part with your money. I have watched a million of these people (and paul McKenna) I have wasted money. Don't do it. Want a better life? Put your mind to it, be strong and you can do anything. You don't need a guru, YOU can do it

My first day off tomorrow, think I'll be POSTIVE and give this a BIG miss!!
Catch up with all my recorded programmes I've missed over holiday period
Positive thinking !! Lol

What do these pair look like, you wouldn't want to make eye contact or be in a room on your own with them would you :mysmilie_17:

Didn't they have some guru / life coach bloke on a few years back. Wayne someone? They also had Anthony Robbins, didn't they? I'm not sure about all this self-help stuff. I read The Power of Now by Eckhart Tolle and found it interesting enough, but it's all essentially straightforward. I bet these Walkmans or whatever they're called will be touting books, CD's, DVD's, calendars, tickets to seminars and stuff - all vastly overpriced, I'm sure. Saw the promo and they deffo came across as snake oil peddlers!

It’s Jilly H presenting TSV - seems an odd choice

Nothing odd about her presenting. She's a presenter, paid to present things, and that's what she's doing! The couple touting the products look decidedly dodgy. I might tune in to see what it's all about. It's probably a book about how to remember you are still alive, or some other such mumbo-jumbo.

Latest posts

Back