Amazing Face Moringa Balm

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

loveallthingsitalian

Registered Shopper
I have extremely sensitive skin and am never really able to try the beauty items on Q. I know that Q have stopped selling Emma Hardy but Marks do it now. However at £40 plus it is far too big a risk for me.

I had a £15 beauty voucher from Marks and was searching for something to buy (desperate I know I keep getting these freebies and not able to use any of the stuff!). I saw that they had travel sizes one of which was the mornings balm for £10. I appreciate that ml for ml this will be poor value but this price is not an arm and a leg to give it a try, and I’m pretty sure they had 10% off beauty today as well.

I know you can return to Q but post there and back for something which has a 99% chance of causing problems is not worth the bother.

I love the Emma Hardie Balm, I have mild rosacea and the Elemis one can upset me but never had a problem with EH one. A very little goes a long way so don't over use.

They have great deals usually in M&S with kits and 20% beauty, yes there is 10% off at the moment. Hopefully it does work for you, as they do great priced kits as well.

I love the Emma Hardie Balm, I have mild rosacea and the Elemis one can upset me but never had a problem with EH one. A very little goes a long way so don't over use.

They have great deals usually in M&S with kits and 20% beauty, yes there is 10% off at the moment. Hopefully it does work for you, as they do great priced kits as well.

Thanks Donna,

if i remember rightly its laced with geranium oil that would cause a lot of irritation for me. but you can get a refund if it does not work for you

Latest posts

Back