Yet another zcleb coming to Q

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

loveallthingsitalian

Registered Shopper
I see Jenny Faulkner is in process of “an exciting new project” with Q.

Another one to add to Lisa Snowden, Amanda Holden and the other never was types they have become so keen on.

I certainly won’t be watching as I can’t stand her.

I see Jenny Faulkner is in process of “an exciting new project” with Q.

Another one to add to Lisa Snowden, Amanda Holden and the other never was types they have become so keen on.

I certainly won’t be watching as I can’t stand her.

I won't either, in fact, whenever Snowdon and Holden shows are on I switch off I can't stand them either - honestly don't they make enough money for themselves and their kids' futures - I am one of the old school and hate the modern day take on who is a celebrity, none of them in my opinion. There is a tv promo on right now I can't stand by that McCann woman, I only discovered who she was the other day as I don't watch reality Essex so I had no idea who she was, and so what she's having a baby are the public daft it is them who make these idiots celebrities.

Phewwwww rant over - sorry if I upset anyone I just can't stand them.

QVC, a place were Z listers can go to be treated like a Hollywood A lister and make money, because as they know, only on QVC can you make money from Chinese "designer" things/copies you slap your name on and silver with cut glass.

she's best friends with a famous actress can't remember her name. used to see them around where i live in sainsburys etc and the over priced coffee shops.

No idea who she is although have heard the name.Perhaps the QVC audience lap these types up? I don't watch any of these reality shows, just saw the 'Housewives of Cheshire' a couple of times and was so disgusted that air time was given to such trash.I switch off any of these 'faux' designers on QVC except I don't mind Ruth Langsford, but not Baroness Chelsea or whatever Michelle Mone calls herself.

She had a fitness clothing range, XPG, Debenhams stocked it. I bought a couple of items. Maybe that's what she'll have on QVC?

The good thing is most of the Z listers don't seem to last long. I don't watch any of them, they just annoy me

Latest posts

Back