Fashion By Mr Max TSV 09/01/18

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I do like the guest who flogs these, though. You can often see her looking at the QVC stooge with eyes that say "who is this idiot?"

The guest Joey is one of my favourites, too sharp-witted for most of the Q presenters and a definite twinkle in her eye!

I love Joey too & I agree that her twinkle & quick-witted comments often wrong-foot the more lumpen presenters. Mr T thinks she's the perfect 'older' woman who looks as good now as she did when she was younger - "only different".

Mr Max Modern Stretch Mesh Panel Insert Tapered Trousers Petite Length
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.170650

Mr Max Modern Stretch Mesh Panel Insert Tapered Trousers Regular Length
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.170651

Mr Max Modern Stretch Mesh Panel Insert Tapered Trousers Tall Length
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.170652

QVC Price £38.00
Todays Special Value Price £26.98
P&P £3.95

A classic pair of regular-length stretch trousers from Mr Max, featuring a new shape with a slim-fitting tapered leg, plus a mesh panel to help smooth your tummy area. Available in three lengths and a variety of colours, these smart, flattering Mr Max trousers can be styled in so many ways for the perfect work or evening outfit.

What's your colour? These trousers come in a range of versatile shades, including classic Black, chic Midnight Blue and timeless Grey. Or why not try Camel or Indigo Denim for a lighter spring/summer look?

Wardrobe essentials - ideal for work and play, these stylish trousers are a great alternative to dresses and skirts. Team with a silky blouse and heels for a chic look that's perfect for the office and after-work drinks too.

Elasticated waist
Main body: 76% viscose, 20% nylon, 4% elastane; trim: 88% nylon, 12% elastane
Hand wash cold

Colour options:

Black
Midnight Blue
Grey
Indigo Denim
Camel

Garment measurements:

Waist: 8: 68.6cm (27"), 10: 71.1cm (28"), 12: 73.7cm (29"), 14: 76.2cm (30"), 16: 80cm (31.5"), 18: 83.8cm (33"), 20: 88.9cm (35"), 22: 93.9cm (37"), 24: 100.3cm (39.5")
Hip: 8: 80cm (31.5"), 10: 82.6cm (32.5"), 12: 85.1cm (33.5"), 14: 87.6cm (34.5"), 16: 91.4cm (36"), 18: 95.3cm (37.5"), 20: 99.1cm (39"), 22: 104.1cm (41"), 24: 109.2cm (43")
Inseam (all sizes): 78.7cm (31")

All measurements are approximate

I'd like to know who the hell is a size 22 with a 41" hip, or even worse a size 24 with a 43" hip ????? clearly the 'thousand' who have ordered must have really odd shaped bodies. If my size 20/22 body had those slender hips I'd be cock a hoop !!!! but I'm landed with a more realistic 48" hips.

me too i noticed the sizes unless these are jeggings the sizes are still way out. the tops are no better very skimpy. witty she may be but the sizing is cock a hoop

Pretty sure my hips measure about 52", and I generally wear a 20 these days.
Just watched the TSV video and they look a really bad fit, even on the smaller models they are pulling and straining everywhere!
And the grey shade made me think of elephants and rhinos ....

I bought some Mr Max crops a couple of years ago and I am sure the size18 waist was 37", which fitted me perfectly, but in this TSV it's only 33". So I agree the sizing is out and I look forward to reading the reviews, I forecast a lot of returns.

And the instructions are to hand wash cold! I don't mind handwashing some items of clothing, but not a pair of trousers in cold water....big No No! I wouldn't use a delicate machine wash for one pair either, quite an expense at the end of a year.

And the instructions are to hand wash cold! I don't mind handwashing some items of clothing, but not a pair of trousers in cold water....big No No! I wouldn't use a delicate machine wash for one pair either, quite an expense at the end of a year.

Cold wash ? Blimey do they expect us to wear extra-thick Tena Lady products ? (Sorry if this offends !).

Actually I'm being "trolled" on FB with those things - I think someone has added a link to my profile so that I'm inundated with ads for them. I don't know how to stop it - my 4 year old great nephew could probably tell me how !!
AND I get a regular supply of trial packs from them in the post. I suspect the same little troll has signed me up for on-line dating and also registered my e mail so I get invitations to subscribe !

It rather amuses me, I don't log on to FB every day so not bothered.

Cold wash ? Blimey do they expect us to wear extra-thick Tena Lady products ? (Sorry if this offends !).

Actually I'm being "trolled" on FB with those things - I think someone has added a link to my profile so that I'm inundated with ads for them. I don't know how to stop it - my 4 year old great nephew could probably tell me how !!
AND I get a regular supply of trial packs from them in the post. I suspect the same little troll has signed me up for on-line dating and also registered my e mail so I get invitations to subscribe.

There should be a drop down box on the top right hand side of the advert, just click to activate and there are some options available to unsubscribe from that sort of advert.

There should be a drop down box on the top right hand side of the advert, just click to activate and there are some options available to unsubscribe from that sort of advert.

Yes I quite often hide things I don't want to see.

Latest posts

Back