Moira C
Your name or email adress:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?
  • Log in or Sign up









    Results 1 to 6 of 6

    Thread: Moira C

    1. #1
      Join Date
      Jun 2008
      Posts
      868
      Post Thanks / Like

      Default Moira C


      ADVERTISING


      What's happened to Moira C this Autumn/Winter?
      I don't watch Ideal World much but I haven't seen her at all recently. I would have thought with this cold spell she would have been back with her Chi Chi collection. I have a few of them and like them and I must admit I love her enthusiasm for her product.
      Thanks Wirral70 thanked for this post
       

    2. #2
      Join Date
      Dec 2010
      Posts
      9,785
      Post Thanks / Like

      Default

      ADVERTISING
      Hmmm, she doesn’t appear to have been on for a while. I hope that Kenny, Daffodil and Dandelion come back soon

      Click image for larger version. 

Name:	3965A4EA-67AD-4C4E-8CA4-B853AF905C20.jpg 
Views:	19 
Size:	15.5 KB 
ID:	15039Click image for larger version. 

Name:	9BF2AE55-4DD0-4DD4-96D7-7D6CE26B767D.jpg 
Views:	14 
Size:	11.5 KB 
ID:	15040

    3. #3
      Join Date
      Jun 2013
      Location
      east london
      Posts
      3,014
      Post Thanks / Like

      Default

      to do that, they would need to stop selling radiators... and they seem to enjoy getting out their thermometer and stop watch.
      Likes Evie , Wirral70 liked this post
       

    4. #4
      Join Date
      Dec 2010
      Posts
      9,785
      Post Thanks / Like

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by mr tom View Post
      to do that, they would need to stop selling radiators... and they seem to enjoy getting out their thermometer and stop watch.
      Today they were selling fans to stick on the top of your ‘old’ radiators that supposedly distribute heat.

      The way Peter Vacuum Vol au Vent rabbits on you’d think we all lived in Siberia
      Likes mr tom , Evie liked this post
       

    5. #5
      Join Date
      Jun 2013
      Location
      east london
      Posts
      3,014
      Post Thanks / Like

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by Wirral70 View Post
      Today they were selling fans to stick on the top of your ‘old’ radiators that supposedly distribute heat.

      The way Peter Vacuum Vol au Vent rabbits on you’d think we all lived in Siberia
      I am still convinced he is the most boring man on television.

    6. #6
      Join Date
      Jan 2016
      Posts
      303
      Post Thanks / Like

      Default


      ADVERTISING


      Quote Originally Posted by Evie View Post
      What's happened to Moira C this Autumn/Winter?
      I don't watch Ideal World much but I haven't seen her at all recently. I would have thought with this cold spell she would have been back with her Chi Chi collection. I have a few of them and like them and I must admit I love her enthusiasm for her product.
      It's interesting that there's only one product on their website, however, her website has details of all the places they are doing shows & there are plenty of items for sale. I think shopping telly is a ruthless place & full of perceived loyalty while it suits the powers that be.
      Likes Evie liked this post
       

    Advertising

    Advertising

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •