Moira C




Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Moira C

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    877
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Moira C

    What's happened to Moira C this Autumn/Winter?
    I don't watch Ideal World much but I haven't seen her at all recently. I would have thought with this cold spell she would have been back with her Chi Chi collection. I have a few of them and like them and I must admit I love her enthusiasm for her product.
    Thanks Wirral70 thanked for this post
     

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    9,865
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    ADVERTISING
    Hmmm, she doesn’t appear to have been on for a while. I hope that Kenny, Daffodil and Dandelion come back soon

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	3965A4EA-67AD-4C4E-8CA4-B853AF905C20.jpg 
Views:	24 
Size:	15.5 KB 
ID:	15039Click image for larger version. 

Name:	9BF2AE55-4DD0-4DD4-96D7-7D6CE26B767D.jpg 
Views:	18 
Size:	11.5 KB 
ID:	15040

  3. <
  4. #3
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    east london
    Posts
    3,082
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    to do that, they would need to stop selling radiators... and they seem to enjoy getting out their thermometer and stop watch.
    Likes Evie , Wirral70 liked this post
     

  5. #4
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    9,865
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mr tom View Post
    to do that, they would need to stop selling radiators... and they seem to enjoy getting out their thermometer and stop watch.
    Today they were selling fans to stick on the top of your ‘old’ radiators that supposedly distribute heat.

    The way Peter Vacuum Vol au Vent rabbits on you’d think we all lived in Siberia
    Likes mr tom , Evie liked this post
     

  6. #5
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    east london
    Posts
    3,082
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wirral70 View Post
    Today they were selling fans to stick on the top of your ‘old’ radiators that supposedly distribute heat.

    The way Peter Vacuum Vol au Vent rabbits on you’d think we all lived in Siberia
    I am still convinced he is the most boring man on television.

  7. #6
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    631
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default


    ADVERTISING


    Quote Originally Posted by Evie View Post
    What's happened to Moira C this Autumn/Winter?
    I don't watch Ideal World much but I haven't seen her at all recently. I would have thought with this cold spell she would have been back with her Chi Chi collection. I have a few of them and like them and I must admit I love her enthusiasm for her product.
    It's interesting that there's only one product on their website, however, her website has details of all the places they are doing shows & there are plenty of items for sale. I think shopping telly is a ruthless place & full of perceived loyalty while it suits the powers that be.

    Likes Evie liked this post
     

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •