Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Revitalash 3.5ml Eyelash & 1.5ml Eyebrow Advanced Conditioner Set
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.234854

Auto-Delivery Revitalash 3.5ml Eyelash & 1.5ml Eyebrow Advanced Conditioner Set
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.235565

QVC Price £97.50
Todays Special Value Price £72.96
P&P:£4.95

This two-piece Revitalash set includes their bestselling Advanced Eyelash Conditioner with the Revitabrow Advanced Eyebrow Conditioner, designed to enhance the appearance of fullness in your lashes and brows. Boasting an impressive cocktail of peptides and botanicals, achieve a healthy-looking, luscious finish with these strengthening formulas.

A new, gentler formula – the Advanced Eyelash Conditioner now comes to you in a new, non-irritating formulation, treating your lashes to a gentle conditioning treatment with a hit of moisture.

The perfect beauty treat – if you've suffered in the past with sparse brows or lacklustre lashes, this collection is ideal for giving a real confidence boost. Similarly, if loved ones struggle to achieve the appearance of fullness in their lashes or brows, this set makes a fabulously generous gift, and is the perfect way to introduce them to the Revitalash range.

Stock up on the essentials – choose our Auto Delivery option to receive this collection twice more, 90 days apart, at today's fantastic price! Then you'll never be without your favourite lash and brow products.

Extended 90-day money back guarantee - we have decided to triple our money back guarantee to 90 days on this Revitalash selection, so that you can fully benefit from trying these products.

Contains:

1 x Revitalash Advanced Eyelash Conditioner (3.5ml) - with biotin and green tea extract, and rich in panthenol, peptides, and lipids, plus calendula, swertia japonica, ginseng, saw palmetto and wheat protein
1 x Revitabrow Advanced Eyebrow Conditioner (1.5ml) – with biotin and green tea extract, and rich in panthenol, peptides, and lipids, plus calendula, swertia japonica and ginseng

How to use:
Revitalash Advanced Eyelash Conditioner:

On clean, dry, and make-up free eyelids, apply a thin line to the base of your lashes above the skin once a day
Only a small quantity is needed to help enhance the appearance of your natural lashes

Revitabrow Advanced Eyebrow Conditioner:

On clean, dry, and make-up free skin, swipe the doe foot applicator over your brows once a day
Only a small quantity is needed to help enhance the appearance of your natural brows

I used to like Revitalash but not the brow product.I returned a TSV when I read in the leaflet that it should not be used if you have had Cataract surgery.I phoned & emailed QVC to point this out as I felt it should be mentioned somewhere, I won’t put money on that.

I used to like Revitalash but not the brow product.I returned a TSV when I read in the leaflet that it should not be used if you have had Cataract surgery.I phoned & emailed QVC to point this out as I felt it should be mentioned somewhere, I won’t put money on that.

Well done, Silver Fox, because the presenters would never tell us and it would be an expensive mistake if someone read that after buying. (Mind you, personally I would ring CS and demand a full refund inc P&P and a pre-paid return label.)

its not good if you suffer from dry eyes or bletheritis either caused me a lot of disomfort when i used this my optician was not impressed

When it first appeared it had an ingredient which was the reason your lashes grew. Then they removed it became of so many having reactions to it? Who knows, perhaps lawsuits in the pipeline? You painted it along the lash line, then because people complained about an allergic reaction you then were told to paint half way along the lashes instead.

They just seem to change the formula and how you apply numerous times.

I had no idea they removed the active ingredient. So it doesn't work like it used to any more?

Well done, Silver Fox, because the presenters would never tell us and it would be an expensive mistake if someone read that after buying. (Mind you, personally I would ring CS and demand a full refund inc P&P and a pre-paid return label.)
I did get a return which included the p&p because I returned straight away.Sounds as though the formula might have changed but my eyelashes will have to stay as they are!

I did get a return which included the p&p because I returned straight away.Sounds as though the formula might have changed but my eyelashes will have to stay as they are!

Latest posts

Back