Tu Sainsbury’s Sale

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Dream Girl

Registered Shopper
Checked the web site saw a few items I liked held off ordering as there was a few things I wanted to check sizing off Did fancy a coat a full price not in the sale at £50
Anyway called in store loads of stuff half price ended up with three coats for £55
Now DD wants a visit when home from Uni

:mysmilie_8::mysmilie_8:

Tu Sainsbury’s Sale

That is what I would call a sale Dream Girl, well done!

Loads of stuff in my local sore they have a large clothing department upstairs usually the bottom section is devoted to sale rails.
Now though there was half or just over the whole department given over to sale items.
I guess more items are being added all the time because there's always new stuff being put out when we go in.
We were looking at a men's jacket and the sales assistant whispered in my ear, that will be half price tomorrow.
Don't know when there will be another extra 25% off period but when that's on, there's even that extra discount off the sale items as well.

There is only one store within 30 miles of me which has a decent clothing section. My local only has a rail shoved in wherever they can get it and it gets even smaller at times like Easter/Christmas/mother’s day.

When I’m in the better store I always have a good rummage.

You can order on line to be delivered to a local store free for orders over £15 or next day collection for £3 with free returns to store
Home delivery is only £3.95 and postal returns £3.50
All not bad since the outlay for items isn’t anything like Q charges
They give you 30 days to return items plus since 1st Nov that has been extended to 31st January for gifts

I had a till voucher for a hefty petrol discount with a £20 Tu spend. I chose a lovely pair of PJ’s which were marked at £10, and a pair of cropped gym leggings marked at £14, and thought that would do nicely. However, at checkout the PJ’s scanned at £5, leaving me £1 short of the amount I needed to get the petrol voucher, grrrr! Decided to leave the clothes behind and look again next week- but those PJ’s are a billy bargain for a fiver!

Latest posts

Back