Decleor TSV 13/01/18

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

They've traditionally done a TSV the first few days in January and it used to include one of the supersize products that are available in the stores for that month. I could do with a supersize cleanser and toner so I'll be interested to see what this includes.

the rich body lotion is gorgeous system corps. but could just drop in the west end to get one not sure about qvc kits as i know i won't want most of the stuff

I must not look, I must not look. If I buy any more Decleor just now Mr CC will build a house with it and make me move in. I ordered the last TSV for myself for Christmas and then I saw a super bargain set and ordered that as well on advanced orders. I have decided to drastically cut my purchases of beauty and lots of other things until I have used up the stash I have. That's me sorted until 2030!

CC

I must not look, I must not look. If I buy any more Decleor just now Mr CC will build a house with it and make me move in. I ordered the last TSV for myself for Christmas and then I saw a super bargain set and ordered that as well on advanced orders. I have decided to drastically cut my purchases of beauty and lots of other things until I have used up the stash I have. That's me sorted until 2030!

CC
I’ve stopped buying and the stash isn’t going down!

I usually buy the supersize cleanser and toner from JLP in January but it was £49 so I was hoping for something which worked out a bit cheaper in this TSV, preferably with a systems corps. However I cannot stand Alguromes so doubt if I shall be buying unless it is cheap as chips!

I usually buy the supersize cleanser and toner from JLP in January but it was £49 so I was hoping for something which worked out a bit cheaper in this TSV, preferably with a systems corps. However I cannot stand Alguromes so doubt if I shall be buying unless it is cheap as chips!
Likewise and I got a due online for £33.75, including P&P from beautyfresh.co.uk.

I also hate the Alguromes so I doubt I'll be tempted by this one.

Yeah price of the duo has jumped up a lot this time!!!

Posted on FB.

Here is the full line up:
400ml Micellar Water
400ml Gel Prolagene
400ml Alguarome
100ml Hydra Floral Light
100ml Anti ageing Hand Cream

Hope you like it...........
Save the Date - Saturday 13th January 2018

Thanks for the info so I am out.I have some of these products so will spend on more appropriate to me.PIty about the mess up last time around (being polite) did you all get the TSV on time.?

What a dull TSV.

They are going overboard with gel prolagene now. Many still don't get how it is supposed to be used, and many are unconvinced by it. It is supposedly the first product they developed, so by now the cost of developing it has been repaid many times over. I suspect it is highly profitable for them to include even in super size format. I love the stuff, but find the jumbo tube unwieldy, and would prefer the normal 150ml size.

Putting the moisturiser in a tube, even if full or supersize, looks cheap.

I don’t need any of it. Tons of the gel & moisturiser in stock & don’t like the Alguarome.
I’m not sure exactly how you’re supposed to use the gel, just use it like a serum, is that right?

I never liked the Gel Prologne but got some with a kit containing the Iris night Balm.I now use it mixed with the Balm as Fiona suggested.It makes my skin feel very soft & I think firming? Maybe that is wishful thinking but am sticking with it, use it on my neck as well.Just not keen on the smell on the gel.What a disappointing TSV.

I never liked the Gel Prologne but got some with a kit containing the Iris night Balm.I now use it mixed with the Balm as Fiona suggested.It makes my skin feel very soft & I think firming? Maybe that is wishful thinking but am sticking with it, use it on my neck as well.Just not keen on the smell on the gel.What a disappointing TSV.

I got some with a try me set. Couldn't see any difference at all and agree about the smell. I also found it took ages to dry on the skin.

Decleor 5 Piece Get Up & Glow Supersize Collection
Item Number: 233312
QVC Price £115.00
Todays Special Value Price £64.92
P&P £5.95

This hydrating skincare collection from Decleor features super-sized versions of bestselling customer favourites, including the Aroma Cleanse Soothing Micellar Water and Aroma Solutions Prolagene Gel. Upgrade your beauty routine and stock up on best-loved picks with this top-to-toe selection of luxurious products, designed to impart moisture and leave your skin looking and feeling fabulous.

A full-body experience - treat every inch of your skin to a softening, smoothing treat. The Aroma Cleanse Soothing Micellar Water and Hydra Floral Light work to delicately cleanse and moisturise your face, while the Aroma Solutions Prolagene Gel and Alguaromes Toning Bath & Shower Gel treat your body to a luxurious bathing experience. Finish with Decleor's popular Hand Cream to leave your hands beautifully scented and feeling soft.

Limited edition beauty - don't miss your chance to stock up on the bestselling Hydra Floral Light in beautiful, limited edition packaging you'll currently only find at QVC. This lightweight cream works to hydrate your skin and help protect it from the pollutants and free radicals that can contribute to a dull, congested-looking complexion.

Contains:

1 x Aroma Cleanse Soothing Micellar Water (400ml; supersize) - a fragrance-free three-in-one cleanser, toner and eye make-up remover, specifically formulated for sensitive and reactive skin. Enriched with rose damascena essential oil
1 x Alguaromes Toning Bath & Shower Gel (400ml; supersize) - this invigorating foam wash helps to cleanse away impurities and leave your skin feeling fresh and energised. Contains essential oils of lemon and lavender, plus seaweed extract
1 x Aroma Solutions Prolagene Gel (400ml; supersize) - this multi-purpose gel has been designed for use on both your face and body, to help revitalise and tone the look of your skin. Enriched with osmanthus absolute
1 x Limited Edition Hydra Floral Light (100ml; supersize) - a luxurious yet lightweight formula that encourages 24-hour hydration and protection, and works to leave your skin looking radiant. Infused with wild pansy and sapphire extract
1 x Hand Cream (100ml; supersize) - a lightweight, silky cream designed to pamper your hands and help enrich them with moisture, while also working to promote a more radiant and even skin look. Infused with shea butter and allantoin, plus magnolia and meadowfoam seed essential oils

How to use:
Aroma Cleanse Soothing Micellar Water:

Apply a few drops to a damp cotton wool and sweep over heavy make-up
Hold gently over your eyes for a few seconds to help dissolve your eye make up
Always pat and hold, never rub over your eyes

Aroma Solutions Prolagene Gel:

Apply daily in the morning and evening, after cleansing your skin
Use the size of a walnut for the body and the size of an almond for the face
Apply with a light sweeping motion so as not to drag your skin
Ideal for use by men after shaving
Can be mixed with your day cream, hand cream and body moisturisers to save time

Hydra Floral Light:

In the morning, apply to cleansed skin
Smooth over your skin in light, upward strokes

Aroma Cleanse Alguaromes Toning Shower & Bath Gel:

Apply a walnut sized amount into a warm bath
In the shower, measure out an almond-sized amount and lather

Hand Cream:

Apply a small amount to each hand and gently massage into the skin from the end of the nails towards the wrist, paying attention to cuticles and the skin on the back of your hands

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.233312

Latest posts

Back