Decleor TSV 13/01/18

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I've got all of this unopened so not for me. I always sell the prolagene on ebay and it sells right away so people must like it. The prices are creeping up now on Decleor and I've noticed the P&P is also sneaking up on just about everything. QVC have been selling some pretty pricey stuff considering it's only just past Christmas so there must still be some money around - not in my pocket though!

CC

Wow that`s over £70 for basically something to wash your body with, something to clean your face and something to rub into both.

I was hoping they would have the 400ml cleanser and toner at a special price today but have just checked the website and it seems not. I am not getting this mainly because of the Alguaromes but even though I use prolagene every day I don't want 400ml. I only use it as an eye gel and think it would expire before I got half way through!

ml for ml

Posted on FB.

Here is the full line up:
400ml Micellar Water
400ml Gel Prolagene
400ml Alguarome
100ml Hydra Floral Light
100ml Anti ageing Hand Cream

Hope you like it...........
Save the Date - Saturday 13th January 2018

ml for ml- taken prices from Decleor website as not all available individually on QVC, also included p&p in breakdown.

400ml Micellar Water worth £29 cost £9.88

400ml Gel Prolagene worth £52 cost £17.72

400ml Alguarome worth £26 cost £8.86

100ml Hydra Floral Light worth £82 cost £27.94

100ml Anti ageing Hand cream worth £19 cost £6.47

Not buying myself, although tempted.
Total worth £208 cost £70.87
Hope this helps someone to decide either way.

I was hoping they would have the 400ml cleanser and toner at a special price today but have just checked the website and it seems not. I am not getting this mainly because of the Alguaromes but even though I use prolagene every day I don't want 400ml. I only use it as an eye gel and think it would expire before I got half way through!

Escentual have great prices for the 400ml cleanser and toner

https://www.escentual.com/catalogsearch/result/?q=decleor+cleanser

Latest posts

Back