Fitbit TSV 14/01/18

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Fitbit Alta HR Activity & Sleep Tracker
Item Number: 515203
QVC Price £120.00
Todays Special Value Price £94.98
P&P £4.95

The Fitbit Alta HR exercise, activity and sleep tracker syncs to your Smartphone, features a heart rate monitor, and is designed to monitor your daily activity, from your heart rate to steps walked and calories burned , plus how long and how well you sleep. With instant access to all your daily stats on the Fitbit Smartphone app, stay motivated and smash all your activity, fitness and wellness goals with the Fitbit Alta HR.

Record your goals - track your all-day activity, including steps, distance, calories burned, floors climbed and both active minutes and stationary time, as well as your sleep patterns. Exercise tracking makes it easy to record workouts, see real-time exercise stats and have summaries automatically appear on your Fitbit dashboard, while Multi Sport Mode means you can track specific exercises like running, weights or yoga.

An improved HR Monitor is teamed with PurePulse Technology - the Alta HR continuously tracks your heart rate from your wrist throughout the day and night to give you accurate information on calories burnt and help you maintain workout intensity, maximise training and optimise your overall health. It also monitors and records your resting heart rate, helping it to tell you which heart rate zone you are in: fat-burning, cardio or peak.

The Fitbit app - get instant access to all your stats with MobileRun within the app, which helps you see pace, distance, splits and routes. Syncing is also wireless and automatic, so your progress will be easily available in detailed charts and graphs when you need them.

A brilliant OLED display - the sleek display shows real-time stats on your progress, plus your Fitbit will also work as a watch, showing you the time and letting you set a silent, vibrating alarm, so there's no need to have two devices strapped to your wrist. When paired with your smartphone, it can also show incoming calls and text notifications.

Style to suit you - the Fitbit Alta HR comes in a choice of three colours; classic Black - great for everyday wear or the brighter shades of Blue Grey or Fuchsia. Plus you can choose from two sizes of wristband with a new watchstrap buckle to ensure you get a comfortable fit.

Feature packed

Reminders to move - helps you stay active throughout the day reminding you to move
Track heart rate, workouts, distance, calories burned, floors climbed, active minutes and steps
SmartTrack automatically records selected exercises like hiking, biking, sports and more
Get real-time run stats and review routes, splits and workout summaries on the app
Monitor your sleep automatically and set a silent vibrating alarm via your app
Guided breathing sessions based on your real-time heart rate
See daily stats and the time of day, plus get call notifications with compatible devices
Choose your clock display based on the stats you want to see and the design that suits your taste
Sync stats wirelessly and automatically to your smart phones and devices
Works via Bluetooth with the app, and is compatible with iOS, Android and Windows
Splash, rain and sweat-proof, however, the Alta HR is not swim- or shower-proof

Colours available:

Black
Blue Grey
Fuchsia

Sizes available:

Small: fits wrists 14cm - 17cm (5.5" - 6.7")
Large: fits wrists 16.5cm - 20.6cm (6.5" - 8.1")

What’s in the box?

1 x Fitbit Alta HR Activity Tracker
1 x charging cable

All measurements are approximate

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.515203

just read a review on qvc and the reviewer is annoyed that there is not enough information re hardware and windows phones. i really used to buy tech from qvc because it was well demonstrated now its abby twittering away and bouncing her hair. lee seems to have lost his way over the years its a sham. i have wanted a fitbit for years now and don't need easy pays so thats not a draw but some accurate and pertinent information would be most welcome

its not even waterproof. if you want to swim or shower you have to take it off not for me

I am suprised that QVC sell anything to do with technology with Abby and Lee as ambassadors,imho the pair could bore for England, I would never buy anything on their say so.

I cannot abide either Lee or Abbi, I am not a techie person- heavens I have just bought an iPad!but I am not totally incapable and if the mood takes me can work things out! These 2 just make me switch off.Ittakes a special person to pitch these gadgets to those who are into all the technology but engage with the likes of me. These two don’t have IT.

Qvc need to only allow reviews to be published when an item number has actually been purchased. That reviewer refers to having bought as Xmas presents so clearly not bought the tsv item number from qvc. That aside, to give a poor review simply because you didn't check compatibility doesn't mean the product is poor. I'm not tech or gadget savvy, but would do my own research before buying.

£96.99 with free delivery on Amazon - https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B06X9P2LGP/?tag=shoppingcom03-21
I have the previous Alta (no hr) which I wear instead of a watch, and I love it. It's not technically waterproof, only 'splash proof', but I wear mine in the shower and for washing up and have never had a problem.

Me too. Had one bought for me last year, would never had bought one myself but love it, got the Alta without Hr, also wear mine like a watch and feel really lost without it if I need to take it off to charge it up. Really love it

Qvc need to only allow reviews to be published when an item number has actually been purchased. That reviewer refers to having bought as Xmas presents so clearly not bought the tsv item number from qvc. That aside, to give a poor review simply because you didn't check compatibility doesn't mean the product is poor. I'm not tech or gadget savvy, but would do my own research before buying.

amazon has a better system you can keep updating your reviews and have a discussion

Latest posts

Back