Kipling TSV 17/01/18

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

gosh its tiny l!!!! aren't the germans laid back the set has a man having his meal next to the presenters lol

They did one very similar as a TSV several years back. I have it. It’s great for walking the dogs, enough room for poop bags, phone, keys & a small purse, no temptation to lug everything including the kitchen sink like I mostly do in my bag!

It's not as small as the Kipling I currently use as my dog walking bag, which was actually the first Kipling I ever bought, and was a 'try me ' price about 10 (probably more) years ago! I've long since forgotten the name of it, but the colour is 'cactus', I remember that much. It only needs to hold treats, whistle, poo bags, phone, key and tissues, so is perfect, it has a dedicated small zipped pocket on the front for the poo bags, I love it!.
I bought the last TSV, Shabana?, in the Navy dot, as a travel/hand luggage bag, and this little crossbody one would complement it nicely ....

This style is right up my street...no flapping handles!

There seem to be some differences between ours & the German offering. We seem to be getting the fluffy monkey & the white & pink version have striped straps. Think Kipling should sell these (if they don't already) as separate items to use with other bags (pity they didn't make these detachable).

Shame we're not getting the navy dot print but I could be tempted to buy the white depending on the price.

It's not as small as the Kipling I currently use as my dog walking bag, which was actually the first Kipling I ever bought, and was a 'try me ' price about 10 (probably more) years ago! I've long since forgotten the name of it, but the colour is 'cactus', I remember that much. It only needs to hold treats, whistle, poo bags, phone, key and tissues, so is perfect, it has a dedicated small zipped pocket on the front for the poo bags, I love it!.
I bought the last TSV, Shabana?, in the Navy dot, as a travel/hand luggage bag, and this little crossbody one would complement it nicely ....

That sounds like my little dog walking bag but mine’s black

the zipped pocket would irritate me as you have to zip it all round rather than just the top. i have an oyster card that i would put there

Latest posts

Back