Kipling TSV 17/01/18

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

wolfie the fluffy monkey is £15 so that would have added quite a lot to the price. its a very cute bag. and it has a gusset so will hold quite a bit. i wonder if the other colours are struggling because they don't have the lovely stripey straps

I did mine a couple of years ago and I agree its not cheap.

I think you are probably right about the bag with the striped straps being more popular. If I hadn't got the white, I would have gone for the blue.

the strap does make it stand out

MF did say last night that the stripes are popular so they will probably be doing more bags with them. I managed to catch that bit as I was going in and out of sleep. I watched the presentation again and MF brought her keys out on the fob. Don't know how I managed to miss that.

MF does seem
To often say .. we will tell kipling ... etc and nothing happens it seems to me anyway ... the items just don’t seem the same anymore on there

MF did say last night that the stripes are popular so they will probably be doing more bags with them. I managed to catch that bit as I was going in and out of sleep. I watched the presentation again and MF brought her keys out on the fob. Don't know how I managed to miss that.

Separate straps are available on Kipling USA so surely it wouldn’t be that hard to bring to European market.

Odd that the German Q site colours were completely different.

Chloe has just read out a tweet from someone who has over 2300 kipl8ng bags!!!!

What is it with presenters and viewers and those ****** monkey names - get a life.

Separate straps are available on Kipling USA so surely it wouldn’t be that hard to bring to European market.

Odd that the German Q site colours were completely different.

Chloe has just read out a tweet from someone who has over 2300 kipl8ng bags!!!!

What is it with presenters and viewers and those ****** monkey names - get a life.

Crumbs .. that’s a lot of bags ..to say the least ..:mysmilie_1:

Where on earth would you put them all...a room devoted entirely to Kipling bags I guess, wowser!

Now 2000 choccy bars staring at me would be very nice :mysmilie_5:
and as much as I love kipling .. I think id still prefer the choccy lol

Received my pink tsv today. Immediately discarded the pom pom monkey - well I say monkey, I couldn't decipher what it is - looked like the monkey's a....e to me, I certainly couldn't make out a face that's for sure. The bag looks the better for it, and I won't feel like I've borrowed a 12 year old's bag when I go out.

I throw the dam things in the bin but I often wonder when you see the twatts from people looking for them.

I don’t mind the flat or metal ones so much.

Received my pink tsv today. Immediately discarded the pom pom monkey - well I say monkey, I couldn't decipher what it is - looked like the monkey's a....e to me, I certainly couldn't make out a face that's for sure. The bag looks the better for it, and I won't feel like I've borrowed a 12 year old's bag when I go out.

I go my white one today - well not really white but MF had said it was more of a putty colour. I think I will take the monkey off as well as its a bit big. Nice little bag though.

I was going to say it's a shame they don't give their customers the chance to buy the bag without the monkey but having sad that, I don't suppose it would make that much difference to the price. They may charge a lot for the monkey sold separately but when it comes to knocking the money off the price of the bag for no monkey, I suppose the true cost would be deducted, a couple of pence a pound at most.

Maybe next time I’ll leave in charity shop for some kiddy to buy for 30p which is about as much as it’s worth.

I have a sneaky liking for pom-poms (hangs head in shame) and they were all over the place in Italy but with a price tag of around 80 Euro. I’m not that daft so got one in Matalin for 4 quid!

Someone has put a question up asking if the monkey was real fur. Well I would hope QVC wouldn't sell real fur.

kipling would never sell real fur theres been fake fur around for decades

I'd hope not, but there's been media reports recently about tests carried out on pompoms on hats claimed to be faux but were in fact real fur.

Latest posts

Back