Kipling TSV 17/01/18

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I'd hope not, but there's been media reports recently about tests carried out on pompoms on hats claimed to be faux but were in fact real fur.

you can see their fur but kipling would not use it on their monkeys they would be unpopular if they did. plus the fur looks better on the animals rather than the kipling monkeys lol

Crikey just imagine croaking it and leaving behind over 2,000 of anything, let alone over 2,000 often gaudy looking nylon bags. Nightmare !

I'd hope not, but there's been media reports recently about tests carried out on pompoms on hats claimed to be faux but were in fact real fur.

Yes Ive read that too which is horrifying. My daughter looked it up on the QVC website as the monkey is sold separately and it says its 72% acrylic and 28% polyester so hopefully that is true. Kipling and QVC would be in deep doo doo if they were found to be selling real fur. Mind you doesn't Basso sell real fur items in the US - not on QVC though.

If it suited both Kipling and Q they would sell anything. The mighty dollar is everything to these companies.

I think some of the pom-poms in question were rabbit fur.

Those pompoms look very 'furry' to me . Let's face it.Money makes people do awful things. I have a couple of Kipling bags and minus the stupid monkeys they are, in my opinion ,great as bags.I find however,that there is little variety in the kind of basic style of bag offered on QVC.I certainly cannot see why anyone needs thousands of bags-of any brand.

Those pompoms look very 'furry' to me . Let's face it.Money makes people do awful things. I have a couple of Kipling bags and minus the stupid monkeys they are, in my opinion ,great as bags.I find however,that there is little variety in the kind of basic style of bag offered on QVC.I certainly cannot see why anyone needs thousands of bags-of any brand.
All those bags .... well that’s a deposit for a house maybe :mysmilie_11:

Latest posts

Back