Kipling TSV 17/01/18

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Although I’ve always loved the idea of a backpack and in fact was lured into buying 2 lovely leather ones but they just didn’t work for me so were donated to the charity shop.

I think Kipling is waaaay overpriced so wasn’t tempted other than the odd one. However in a moment of madness I bought a small Kipling backpack and it is one of the best things I’ve ever purchased, infact I purchased 2 more for myself and one as a present and it went down really well (I think).

Kipling Wiske Premium Small Crossbody Bag & Adjustable Strap
Item Number: 169221
QVC Price £59.00
Todays Special Value Price £39.98
P&P £3.95

The Kipling Wiske Premium bag is a small, everyday style that can be worn on the shoulder or as a cross-body with the extendable strap, plus it features plenty of pockets to keep you organised. Available in a choice of two prints in five colours, complete with the traditional monkey keyring, this versatile handbag combines style and functionality effortlessly.

Versatile style - the Wiske is one neat little package! Small and lightweight, it’s great for everyday wear - whether you're off to work or just popping to the shops - and you can either use it as a shoulder bag or lengthen the strap and wear it across your body.

Inner pockets: 1 x slot, 1 x zip
Outer pockets: 1 x zip
Zip fastening
Kipling pom pom monkey keyring included
Outer: 100% polyamide; lining: 100% polyester
Spot clean only
Bag (h x w x d): 17.5cm x 22cm x 7.5cm (6.9" x 8.7" x 3")
Strap drop: 37cm - 80cm (14.5" - 31.5")

Colour options:

Black Leaf
Blue Leaf
Emerald Leaf
Pink Stripe
White Stripe

All measurements are approximate

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.169221

They have a pouche with a wrist strap and Chuntley is rabbiting on about having it under your arm when having canapés at the theatre etc and what you would look like. Well to me you would you would like someone with your washbag under your ****** arm. Then the next she is raving about using it to the beach. Now maybe I don’t mix in the right circles but I don’t own anything which is dual purpose for canapés and sandy beaches.

I went off Kipling a while ago now, the prices have gone ridiculous for what is just a name and a nylon bag, if you compare it with what I bought and arrived yesterday. https://www.clearance365.co.uk/products/smith-amp-canova-leather-shoulder-bag/_/A-67X530_ It's a big bag and I'm made up with it, they also sell Kiplingesque type bags too. https://www.gifts365.co.uk/search/_/N-1c?searchType=FullText&Nty=1&Ntk=PRIMARY&Ntt=Artsac&Search= Also, the company who make Kipling also sell under a different name, same bags on Amazon for prices like eight, ten and twelve pound.

i like the pink/peach one and the strap is nice but we are paying for that fluffy monkey as they sell for lot on their own. the strap makes it special not happy as i think its dear. catherine is saying its a steal but i am wondering who is stealing from who? :wonder:

I went off Kipling a while ago now, the prices have gone ridiculous for what is just a name and a nylon bag, if you compare it with what I bought and arrived yesterday. https://www.clearance365.co.uk/products/smith-amp-canova-leather-shoulder-bag/_/A-67X530_ It's a big bag and I'm made up with it, they also sell Kiplingesque type bags too. https://www.gifts365.co.uk/search/_/N-1c?searchType=FullText&Nty=1&Ntk=PRIMARY&Ntt=Artsac&Search= Also, the company who make Kipling also sell under a different name, same bags on Amazon for prices like eight, ten and twelve pound.

What's the name?

Thanks

I like this bag as I have a one around this size & it is very useful when I’m on the move & don’t need lots with me.Am not buying though as have had a look on the Kipling website & there are some I’d much prefer.YES! much more expensive! but I would rather save my cash & have something I really like & have more choice.Wouldn’t want the fluffy monkey,does it come off? Am I the only person not interested in what they are called?Seems a fascination for Ms Chuntley?

I ditch the monkeys as soon as I decide I'm keeping a bag, I'd prefer no monkey and a lower price.

As I'm retired I find I don't need to carry my life around with me anymore, in fact a 'normal' size handbag is too big these days, so this size is perfect - just enough for purse, keys, tissues, granny phone, and a lipstick (God was a boy when I last carted a full make up bag around with me). Am really tempted by the pink.

Blimey! The monkey is nearly as big as the bag! I think it’s expensive, but might have bought it if they’d had the navy dot, but none of these appeal. More money saved.

Well Ive gone for the white one and my daughter is getting the pink. I liked the style and I know its small but sometimes you don't want to be carrying a big bag around with you. I find the bigger the bag, the more junk you put in it. The only disappointment is that it doesnt appear to have a key fob.

Well Ive gone for the white one and my daughter is getting the pink. I liked the style and I know its small but sometimes you don't want to be carrying a big bag around with you. I find the bigger the bag, the more junk you put in it. The only disappointment is that it doesnt appear to have a key fob.

it does have a key fob marie f showed it last night. it is a nice little bag but i have an alvar that is flat and small. not totally saying i am not tempted but it is £45 as a tsv price. love the pink :mysmilie_11:

you must have got the last pink and white they have now both sold out puffin. the strap is lovely with the stripes really set the bag off well done

Oh I didn't notice that Boffy but I was half asleep. I thought it was strange because its pretty standard now in their bags. I wanted the pink but when my daughter said she was going for it, I went for the while instead. Go for it, you know what they say on QVC coulda, woulda, shoulda.

Ive just looked Boffy and the pink and white have both gone. I quite like the blue though.

I see there is a review already giving 3*.Agree with some of the comments, someone else doesn’t want the monkey.The QVC offerings from Kipling are very much to a price point, that’s why if you want something a bit different we have to pay a lot more for the main line range.

Latest posts

Back