Professional hair models

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

marino5549

Registered Shopper
This is something that has ALWAYS irked me, and no one hair care range is to blame more than any other. They ALL irritate me. I remember Ojon using this particular trick back in the day but they’re all at it now. I’m talking about using professional hair models to demonstrate how good a particular shampoo/conditioner is in getting sad-looking hair to look gorgeous. Well, where do I start! Oh yes, these models are chosen because they have GORGEOUS HAIR. That’s it in a nutshell. They’re paraded on screen as if they have terrible, out-of-condition hair. It’s greasy, or messed up or made to look just awful. Then, hey-presto, a quick shampoo and condition and the hair is gorgeous. Nooooooo. These women ALREADY have gorgeous hair – that’s why they’re chosen as hair models. It really does annoy me that they’re portrayed as having horrible hair then, hey-presto, gorgeous tresses. Is anyone fooled by this charade? The ONLY reason they’re on TV is because they have beautiful hair to start with, they wouldn’t be employed otherwise. Merely messing it up a little bit, or putting some baby oil on the hair to make it LOOK awful doesn’t mean they don’t already have gorgeous hair (which they all do!). A hand model is chosen because he/she has beautiful hands, it’s the same with hair models. To suggest otherwise is sneaky. If they dragged some poor unfortunate off the street who TRULY had awful hair and gave her the one shampoo/conditioner treatment I’d be more impressed, not using professional hair models who already have beautifully conditioned hair to demonstrate on. It’s all so ****** FALSE.

well it must be to balance the fact that some of the facial models do have quite bad skin and they never show the application when the make up is applied and you just see the enhanced effect not the process

Latest posts

Back